Tyler Lockett

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Funny, he's almost exactly what we expected from the terd.

I expect some jet sweeps soon... j/k

Seafan

Reaction score
Bobblehead":14jy42gq said:

Jets sweeps are likely in his future.

Future pro bowler for sure.

Chawker

Reaction score
A very talented player but I'm wondering if he can stay healthly for the whole season. ( Its my greatest fear )

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3mvhdtfw said:

I think DB will be "clever" and draw up some bubble screens with Lockett. :roll:
I fully expect at least 4 in St Louis in week 1 to stop that defense. It's his default play when the O-line is being beat like a rented mule.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
This Kid is a Pro Bowler , He is going to be exciting this season what we needed all last year. sets up great field position for Wilson to go to work .

peppersjap

Reaction score
I was so excited about Jimmy Graham but this guy was the wildcard, they really went all in to get him and he had to have surpassed anything they thought he would do his 1st game. i would be shocked if it was not the best Seahawk debut ever!!!!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Besides the 103-yard TD return, Lockett was also a shoe-string tackle away from possibly breaking another one for a TD. One long TD and another almost-TD on returns in a single game is a very stellar game.

That said, B.J. Daniels was a toe-trip on the turf away from breaking one too. Some of that has to be attributed to a horrendous outing by Denver's special teams unit. For as bad as our offensive line was in that game, their special teams were worse. When we received a kick or punt, they gave up huge yardage. When they received, they fumbled. Repeatedly.

I'm looking forward to next weeks game and seeing just how much of that was Lockett's awesomeness and how much was Denver's suckatude.

BASF

Reaction score
Love the fact that in his post game interview he gave his blockers the props for his returns. This kid is going to be a star and we are going to be talking about him as one of our great draft day steals years from now.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Lockett is a Percy clone without the bad attitude. I love it!!! His speed is simply amazing.

ExBassGuide

Reaction score
We need to get him into the offense! He is just as good at WR. There is danger in being a return man! I think the Seahawks are smart and will use this kid on offense too!
Some real starts are just starting to shine from this years draft!
Go HAWKS
Roger

A

Anonymous

Seahwkgal":3l9lczxf said:
Lockett is a Percy clone without the bad attitude. I love it!!! His speed is simply amazing.

The difference is Lockett's upper body keeps up with his lower body.

Lockett > Percy

chris98251

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":szld3v59 said:
Seahwkgal":szld3v59 said:

The difference is Lockett's upper body keeps up with his lower body.

Lockett > Percy

I think the Head compliments the body with Lockett, where the Head can't get in sync with the body with Harvin.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":mhk87jtu said:

Personally he strikes me more of a faster golden Tate than he does a Percy clone, based solely on his body and running style. Whether or not he has the attitude(good thing) of golden Tate will remain to be seen.

Can't wait to see what he brings to the offense

netskier

Reaction score
I think he is sensational, but not because he is fast. Ricardo is faster, but less sensational.

I think Tyler's quickness and balance make him special, by allowing him to cut without having to slow down much.

In physics, he has high acceleration, and high jerk.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
netskier":2udj25tt said:
I think he is sensational, but not because he is fast. Ricardo is faster, but less sensational.

I think Tyler's quickness and balance make him special, by allowing him to cut without having to slow down much.

In physics, he has high acceleration, and high jerk.

He's smart fast instead of electric fast if that makes any sense.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
BASF":hwv6luvh said:
Love the fact that in his post game interview he gave his blockers the props for his returns. This kid is going to be a star and we are going to be talking about him as one of our great draft day steals years from now.

This.
On and off the field he appears solid. Just has to stay healthy.