Has Anybody Got Their Season Tickets Yet?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
It's that time of year, have you got yours yet.

If so, list the date and delivery method, UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.

GO HAWKS!!!

nategreat

Reaction score
Also, if not yet received, please list the mailing address they're expected to arrive at, as well as estimated time of arrival. And ignore any suspicious black tinted SUVs hanging around the area. :lol:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Got my email today. Oh it's SO on!!

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
E-mail as well with a tracking number from USPS.

Should have them in my hands in the next day or two.

GO HAWKS!!!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
So aside from being a Seahawk fan, I'm a collector of Funko POP!s

Basically these:

10922439 1038572762836593 8514158616563562387 n

Seeing that every year Season Ticket holders get like a small $10 gift (that costs $2-$3 to make), and the company that makes these are located in Washington (Everett), and already have experience with NFL licensing.

How cool would it be for maybe next year to get like a Season Ticket Holder Exclusive Blitz POP! as the STH gift. Probably be something just a little more unique than the typical hats/license plate frames/picture frames.

Thoughts?

RynoHawk

Reaction score
I would be steaming if I got a silly toy like this.... GIVE US OUR BLANKETS PAUL!.....or a fricken 12th man flag for christs sake.... stop being a naive moron and give us what we want.... nevermind the superb owl or that fricken amazing team you pay for ....

iigakusei

Reaction score
RynoHawk":1ga0hi5s said:
I would be steaming if I got a silly toy like this.... GIVE US OUR BLANKETS PAUL!.....or a fricken 12th man flag for christs sake.... stop being a naive moron and give us what we want.... nevermind the superb owl or that fricken amazing team you pay for ....
No kidding - I almost cancelled my season tickets after that kid sized beanie fiasco.

Vetamur

Reaction score
A little, semi interesting story about my tickets.

As I live in Japan, every year its a hassle to get my tickets. I warn the ticket rep that if they just send mine out with the normal postage in the group it will just get returned. Every year they ignore me and eventually the tickets get sent back.

Last year I tried to give them a different shipping address..but I cant remember exactly if it worked. So I mailed my ticket rep and told him the problem I usually have and asked him what address he had for me.

His reply was that their address for me was:
800 Occidental Ave S, Suite 600

Seattle, WA 98134

I replied back.. "You realize that that address is Century Link Field, right? Youre sending my tickets to..your office?"

His reply "Oh. Strange. Let me look into that."

Finally got my address changed but today when I look up my tracking number I find the label had already been printed by the time I got the address I wanted in their records. So my tickets are being deliverd..to Century Link.

10 bucks says I have to do this again next year. Like I have every year for the past 10...