2. Saints 100,000
3. Eagles 86,000
4. Broncos. 84,000
5. Giants. 70,000
6. Seahawks 68,000
7. Texans. 28,000
8. Titans 22,000
9. Ravens. 3,000

It's surprising that the Packers have such a long list, given that Green Bay has a population of 100,000 and Milwaukee is 2 hours away.

Presumably, the Steelers, Vikings and Colts have waiting lists, but they don't disclose that information.

At one point, the Commanders had the longest waiting list for season tickets at 155,000, but Daniel Snyder's ownership turned off so many fans that there is no longer a waiting list. In fact, last year it had the lowest attendance in the NFL.

Surprisingly, the 49ers apparently don't have a waitlist. Not surprisingly, in LA where I live, the Rams have no waitlist, and in a lot of their games, their opponents have more fans than the Rams.

Source: https://en.everybodywiki.com/NFL_season_ticket_waiting_lists

Maulbert

Reaction score
The current list of longest waitlist for season tickets:

1. Packers 136,000
2. Saints 100,000
3. Eagles 86,000
4. Broncos. 84,000
5. Giants. 70,000
6. Seahawks 68,000
7. Texans. 28,000
8. Titans 22,000
9. Ravens. 3,000

It's surprising that the Packers have such a long list, given that Green Bay has a population of 100,000 and Milwaukee is 2 hours away.

Presumably, the Steelers, Vikings and Colts have waiting lists, but they don't disclose that information.

At one point, the Commanders had the longest waiting list for season tickets at 155,000, but Daniel Snyder's ownership turned off so many fans that there is no longer a waiting list. In fact, last year it had the lowest attendance in the NFL.

Surprisingly, the 49ers apparently don't have a waitlist. Not surprisingly, in LA where I live, the Rams have no waitlist, and in a lot of their games, their opponents have more fans than the Rams.

Not surprising. My step brother is on the list and has never lived in Wisconsin. The Packers are the 3rd oldest NFL team and the most historically successful. That's what happens.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I had heard a story a while ago that when a baby is born they put the babies name on the waiting list and the hope is the babies name will come sometime when they are an adult

Threedee

Reaction score
If the Packers hadn't melted down in Santa Clara, what is the general thinking about their chances of going all the way? Clearly, the fans are excited.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Not surprising. My step brother is on the list and has never lived in Wisconsin. The Packers are the 3rd oldest NFL team and the most historically successful. That's what happens.
My grandfather was a season ticket holder back when I was in high school (27+ years ago)- we lived in central northern Michigan and 3 hours from Green Bay. Epic fun. Lambeau is the real deal.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Not surprising.

What else is there to do there?

I've been there a number of times, and after seeing the women there, even sex isn't a viable leisure activity.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The current list of longest waitlist for season tickets:

1. Packers 136,000
2. Saints 100,000
3. Eagles 86,000
4. Broncos. 84,000
5. Giants. 70,000
6. Seahawks 68,000
7. Texans. 28,000
8. Titans 22,000
9. Ravens. 3,000

I'm not surprised, either. When I went to a Hawks game in Green Bay, I met a couple that were from South Dakota who had season tickets.

The other thing that makes the Packers unique is that they have no majority owner. The fans themselves are the owners as you can buy stock in the team. I had a Packers fan show me a ring he had received when the won the Super Bowl due to the fact that he was one of the owners. They are the only team in major league professional sports with such an arrangement.

It used to be that the team with the longest season ticket waiting list was the Redskins, but that was before Dan Snyder bought the team.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Not surprising.

What else is there to do there?

I've been there a number of times, and after seeing the women there, even sex isn't a viable leisure activity.

I remember noticing that any camera scan into the stands is not enjoyable for Packers home games.

xray

Reaction score
Maybe because the Packers will probably be representing the NFC in the SB this season . Wouldn't surprise me one bit .

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Why is #8 22,000 and #9 3000? Huge drop off in people waiting.