THIS IS SOME REAL TALK

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
We can't give RW 20 million. Trade Wilson to tampa for Mariotta and get a solid coordinator (would have loved trestman). Watching that game it was painfully obvious RW can't locate open receivers in the short to medium range.

Vetamur

Reaction score
This is what it has come to? Wilson got us to two Super Bowls in a row.. led 2 2 minute drives..

and we want to throw him away for an unproven college kid whose stock is already falling? holy crap. Guess I gotta stay away from this board for a few months..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Mariota? The same guy that was completely exposed a month ago?

Russell Wilson would be sizing up his 2nd ring if his offensive coordinator wasn't an imbecile

Terrible post

davidonmi

Reaction score
yeah he was terrible tonight.
11.8 YPA 3 rushes 39 yards, 90.8 total QBR
the final play was a bad throw and a great play by the defender, however I put it on the playcall more than I do wilson (even though he deserves a fair amount of blame for it as well)
of all games to post this why today?
I'm going to assume this is a serious post...is it?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TheRealDTM":i0x5t1oe said:
We can't give RW 20 million. Trade Wilson to tampa for Mariotta and get a solid coordinator (would have loved trestman). Watching that game it was painfully obvious RW can't locate open receivers in the short to medium range.

Am I being punked right now?

If not, wow.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Stupid post from the OC. Notice I attacked the post and NOT the poster. Heh.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
It was a bad pass...

He had faith and fired ahead on what may have been a timing route..

I have no idea, I haven't watched the replay or seen it again.

Regardless, Wilson is our future and he'll make plays for us more often than not, we need him.

I still don't understand why we didn't just hand the ball off... (Bevell).

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
What??

You could have Joe Montana mixed with Steve Young but the moves of Barry Sanders and if your OC is calling you to drop into shotgun from the 1 at the end of the game and then toss to a guy with less than 20 receptions all year....well you are probably going to lose.

The fault is not Wilson, but the stupidity he was forced to work within.

Just remember if we didn't spend most of the 4th quarter trying to play pattycake and keep-away with our offense instead of actually being serious about getting into scoring position - even Bevell would be unable to Bevell the game away.

That was all on Bevell.

jake206

Reaction score
How about we trade you for a real fan? RW led us to the SB, without him, I doubt we make it this far. Mariota...uh no thanks. Unproven and not so durable.

Mick063

Reaction score
The team will have Wilson for the next ten years. If a fan can't deal with that, then don't invest the next ten years into being a Seahawk fan. Choose another team to root for.

Then again, if one is a troll, this is a perfect situation for the next ten years. The bad call is worth a lifetime of troll, even if pointed at the wrong person.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Wish I could neg you, instead I'll thank god you are not in the front office and in charge of such decisions....

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Vetamur":2bt0dvku said:
This is what it has come to? Wilson got us to two Super Bowls in a row.. led 2 2 minute drives..

and we want to throw him away for an unproven college kid whose stock is already falling? holy crap. Guess I gotta stay away from this board for a few months..

Guys, this is a common thread with the majority of this "RealDTM's" posts he's always trying to pin our losses on Wilson. I wonder if IROC Dave is his relative. They are in perfect character, so take it for what it's worth.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":385n4nae said:

Hi Darrell.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Yeah love to take my chances with Marriota instead he way outperformed Wilson in the championship game and against way harder competition than the Patriots. :sarcasm_off:

Latest posts