THIS IS SOME REAL TALK

Daytomann

Reaction score
The only real blame I put on RW is that he didn't show the initiative needed to recognize just how wrong that play call wAs and step in to do something about it. He should have recognized it was FUBAR from the get go. He was the last line of defense against a completely inept call. He failed in that regard. A true elite QB would have never let that play go off..

niveky

Reaction score
davidonmi":107x3yu2 said:
yeah he was terrible tonight.
11.8 YPA 3 rushes 39 yards, 90.8 total QBR
the final play was a bad throw and a great play by the defender, however I put it on the playcall more than I do wilson (even though he deserves a fair amount of blame for it as well)
of all games to post this why today?
I'm going to assume this is a serious post...is it?

it wasn't even really a bad throw by wilson. It was more of a great play by butler. The whole offensive sequence was not crisp from the start getting lined up for the play. Maybe Wilson could have waited an extra split second to get lockette more separated from the defenders, but that hit lockette right in the arms. He still had a chance to secure the ball as Butler came in.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The original post in this thread is so bad that it's a good thing I'm not a Mod cuz I'd ban you for a month for it and that wouldn't be in keeping with the rules of this forum.

A

Anonymous

hawksfansinceday1":1pznv52d said:
The original post in this thread is so bad that it's a good thing I'm not a Mod cuz I'd ban you for a month for it and that wouldn't be in keeping with the rules of this forum.

QFT

Trading away Wilson? What is on some people's minds? Good lord I hope that was just some drunk posting because that is one of the dumbest things I've read on here. What a stupid suggestion to make.

#FireBevell

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
It appears Wilson may have finally crapped out that rabbit foot that was up his backside.

that said, come on man you really think Mariotta is going to be any better?

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Not a bad throw, good play by Butler yes, but a GREAT jam at the LOS on Kearse who was supposed to rub Butler.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
For god's sakes...OP is %$^$@^.

The Super Bowl MVP and shoo-in hall of famer threw two lame duck INTs yesterday. Who should the Patriots get rid of Brady for then?!?!?

This poster's stupidity demonstrates why democracy is not the best form of government. Some people on this earth should never be allowed to vote.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
RW is wildly inconsistent, he completed all of 12 passes. He is the hottest and coldest QB you will ever find in the league. He is still super young and doesnt have a lot to throw to though, but man he can just look so bad at times. He makes chunk plays but he doesnt often carve you up like Brady did to the Legion.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":1tlk4w0d said:
RW is wildly inconsistent, he completed all of 12 passes. He is the hottest and coldest QB you will ever find in the league. He is still super young and doesnt have a lot to throw to though, but man he can just look so bad at times. He makes chunk plays but he doesnt often carve you up like Brady did to the Legion.

we dont run a spread offense, so thus would never "carve" up a defense.

of his 9 incompletions, 4 were throw aways

where was he bad last night? one throw?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":1mwhbo85 said:

Surround him with WR's like Brady has and he will magically become 'consistent.' If that happens (gawd do I hope), I'm sure we will have a proliferation posts trying to analyze why Russell Wilson suddenly had some sort of breakthrough. :roll: :roll:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
OP-Did you have some of the "Beast"smoke that just came out?Wow..

LTH

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":23na7q4d said:
We can't give RW 20 million. Trade Wilson to tampa for Mariotta and get a solid coordinator (would have loved trestman). Watching that game it was painfully obvious RW can't locate open receivers in the short to medium range.

That is total insanity!why would we trade the best QB in the game? total insanity!

LTH

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":366uf0ji said:

Hard to get into rhythm or even stats when you play- run run pass. That lower completion percentage also comes from attempting LONGER passes to undrafted talents. It's a highly predictable offense we have here when Wilson isn't scrambling. Our running game finally got going when we made a few explosive passing and scrambling plays. However, with this receiving corps Brady would have been having fits on the sideline as receivers rarely got separation.

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1zyvoupc said:
We can't give RW 20 million. Trade Wilson to tampa for Mariotta and get a solid coordinator (would have loved trestman). Watching that game it was painfully obvious RW can't locate open receivers in the short to medium range.
I give this post a mulligan and will now pretend like I never read it. C'mon man.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I didn't read anything above for obvious reasons but anyone blaming Wilson is either trolling or stupid. The guy played unbelievable and was the reason we were in the position we were in. He does it with a group of undrafted free agents and had a 132 passer rating until that last pass(on a throw that wasn't his fault) and still finished a passer rating north of 110. Wilson played unbelievable yesterday.