THIS IS SOME REAL TALK

wizard1183

Reaction score
-The Glove-":m6p435lg said:
wizard1183":m6p435lg said:
jake206":m6p435lg said:
How about we trade you for a real fan? RW led us to the SB, without him, I doubt we make it this far. Mariota...uh no thanks. Unproven and not so durable.
Wrong pal. RW did NOT lead you to ANY SBs. Just because he's the QB, doesn't mean he's the true leader. Lynch is who led you to SBs plain and simple. If you take him out the equation? The seahawks are average. A stout D and a monster RB is the bread and butter of that team. The QB can be avg. Most QBs in that system will be pretty successful because its not a pass first offense. The OC made a bone headed move; albeit by someone above him, to make RW the star of the game rather than Lynch. That turned the Seahawks from a "team effort" to choosing to put RW as the successor (or solely in the hands of someone else besides is actual successor) when it was Lynch ALL along.

Say what you will, but if you're honest with yourself, BEASTMODE is the reason OFFENSIVELY for the success of the Seahawks.
2011 says hi... And as much as I love Marshawn, we're a #1 rushing offense with great contributions to RW yet it seems no one wants to give him his due. 800+ yards as a QB.

I'm not taking anything away from RW. What I'm saying is that MANY QBs in the league would do just as good as RW with that team because of the amount of talent that surrounds him. I was just commenting on the fact that many ppl ( not just hawk fans) don't see the significance (and how BIG it is) of Lynch in that setup and the success HE has brought to the team. If you think for 1 second you could afford to lose Lynch and RW will bring them anywhere close to where the hawks have gotten, you're simply delusional. The Hawks will NEVER be a dynasty team. Dynasty QBs dont choke. And you have to really look at the entire season. The Seahawks did NOT belong there in the SB. LUCK brought them there. There is so many lucky things that kept going there way to bring them closer it was actually stupid. That last catch at 4 yrd line was stupidly lucky. Happens once in a quadruple trillion times. Look back at the NFCCG and honestly tell me the Hawks deserved win it. After throwing 4 INTs in that game alone, the ONLY reason the Hawks advanced was because GB lied down. That back-up TE quite possibly had a pick 6 from Wilson when he decided to lie down. Look at the tape. He had maybe 1 hawk to get passed, had his GB mates around him and LOTS of running room. The onside kick, the Hawks were LUCKY to get it.

There is only ONE QB who has less and does more. And that is Tom Brady. Their running games was maybe above avg, their Defense was maybe above average, their WRs were decent. But the guy has made something from nothing basically. RW does not make something from nothing. Everything he makes, its BECAUSE of the talent around him.

jake206

Reaction score
The jam on Kearse was by Brandon Browner. ex-LOB...

Bobblehead

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":57v09a3g said:
We can't give RW 20 million. Trade Wilson to tampa for Mariotta and get a solid coordinator (would have loved trestman). Watching that game it was painfully obvious RW can't locate open receivers in the short to medium range.
SMH

Bobblehead

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":11uxe51v said:
davidonmi":11uxe51v said:
yeah he was terrible tonight.
11.8 YPA 3 rushes 39 yards, 90.8 total QBR
the final play was a bad throw and a great play by the defender, however I put it on the playcall more than I do wilson (even though he deserves a fair amount of blame for it as well)
of all games to post this why today?
I'm going to assume this is a serious post...is it?
It wasn't a bad throw it was just a stellar play by the defender. Now it wasn't even the correct pass play to call but that is a whole other discussion.

Strange thing is, Wilson came out with a better ABR/ whatever than Brady.