Bevell must go, he lost us the SB

FanSince82

Reaction score
That call lost us the Super Bowl. Run Marshawn or QB sneak and we win

Unreal

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Worst play call in the history of the Super Bowl. If he is not fired then Pete Carroll just gave his legacy away.

swagcity21

Reaction score
How do you pass on the 1/2 yard line??? that has to be the most disappointing call to end a superbowl I've ever seen. and to have it happen to our team. very disappointing

davidonmi

Reaction score
He may be good, but you can't keep him around after that. Worst SB play call I can remember

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Worst call in the history of the superbowl

lsheldon

Reaction score
The team made too many mistakes. The biggest of which was that after being up by 10, they played to not lose instead of playing to win. They let NE come back on them, never should have happened.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Worst call in Seahawks history. Inexcusable. That is a fireable offense.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Unreal... I was 100% sure we win this game... 1/2 yard line..... wow

cdallan

Reaction score
I've defended Bevell all year, but I cannot defend that. IT WAS SECOND DOWN.

SECOND DOWN.

WITH A TIMEOUT

A YARD OUT

WITH THE BEST RUNNING QB IN THE NFL AND THE STRONGEST RB IN THE NFL

ON SECOND DOWN

I just feel sick.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
it was tough break,cannot blame Matthews or Wilson..They haven't worked together in game until tonight..It was a stupid play call ..It was right there for us but the D hurt or not gave up 2 scores to get us behind..It was just not to be..Can't blame the refs other than a couple no calls ..It hurts but we'll reload and be back stronger..

bigtrain21

Reaction score
What the hell

edit by Pmedic.
We are all sick over the loss.
No F-BOMBS on main page.

ballhawks12

Reaction score
IndyHawk":71fxtsyi said:
it was tough break,cannot blame Matthews or Wilson..They haven't worked together in game until tonight..It was a stupid play call ..It was right there for us but the D hurt or not gave up 2 scores to get us behind..It was just not to be..Can't blame the refs other than a couple no calls ..It hurts but we'll reload and be back stronger..

QFT

Raven fan

Reaction score
Nice play call. Thanks Seahawks- now we have to hear about those low life's forever.

BellevueToPdx

Reaction score
lsheldon":ig2799v6 said:
The team made too many mistakes. The biggest of which was that after being up by 10, they played to not lose instead of playing to win. They let NE come back on them, never should have happened.

You're serious. Tell me you're serious.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Lets see,,,,,< 1yd to go, 2 timeouts, and 30 secs left with the game on the line.....and you have the best RB in the league. EVERBODY IN THE STADIUM KNOWS WHAT IS COMING NEXT......EXCEPT THE IDIOT CALLING THE PLAY. :pukeface:

randomation

Reaction score
2nd down just sneak it if you must be cute what a freaking idiot agh.

Edited.

kpak76

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2lzf4n21 said:

It was a ridiculous play call. Everyone and their grandmother knew that Marshawn should get the rock. It's second down and 1 yard out. You had plenty of time to throw on 4th down. This was play calling that failed.