Bevell must go, he lost us the SB

MrThortan

Reaction score
Ridiculous. The game was ours, all they had to do was reach out and grab. Yup, I hope Bevell isn't here next year.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Worst play call I have ever seen. You have both Marshawn and Russ that can run it in... why he didnt use Marshawn as a fullback at least I will never know.

WCstripes

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3ps2lwpu said:
it was tough break,cannot blame Matthews or Wilson..They haven't worked together in game until tonight..It was a stupid play call ..It was right there for us but the D hurt or not gave up 2 scores to get us behind..It was just not to be..Can't blame the refs other than a couple no calls ..It hurts but we'll reload and be back stronger..

I thought it was Lockette not Matthews? Still a dumbass call :pukeface:

ivotuk

Reaction score
cdallan":duj4dsdv said:
I've defended Bevell all year, but I cannot defend that. IT WAS SECOND DOWN.

SECOND DOWN.

WITH A TIMEOUT

A YARD OUT

WITH THE BEST RUNNING QB IN THE NFL AND THE STRONGEST RB IN THE NFL

ON SECOND DOWN

I just feel sick.

This...

irocdave

Reaction score
Part of this blame lies with RW also. Should have audibled out of that. Friggin slant at the 1/2 yard line. Wow, just wow.

WCstripes

Reaction score
IndyHawk":kbupxloa said:
it was tough break,cannot blame Matthews or Wilson..They haven't worked together in game until tonight..It was a stupid play call ..It was right there for us but the D hurt or not gave up 2 scores to get us behind..It was just not to be..Can't blame the refs other than a couple no calls ..It hurts but we'll reload and be back stronger..

Exittium

Reaction score
The hatred I have for bevell right now is just out of this world... Jfc for his sake i hope he takes a separate flight to Seattle. Cuz fans everywhere guarantee want his head. Jfc the stupidity.. Wrong time to go full on roont...

swagcity21

Reaction score
IndyHawk":qj3p2rgo said:

The ball was meant for lockette. only RW 2nd INT in redzone because Lynch usually carries 4-5 guys with him into the endzone once they hit the redzone

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
irocdave":1xchppys said:
Part of this blame lies with RW also. Should have audibled out of that. Friggin slant at the 1/2 yard line. Wow, just wow.

That's what I'm thinking. Pull a Lynch and flip him the bird.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
WCstripes":3kg4t8sp said:
IndyHawk":3kg4t8sp said:

It probaly was I went blind after I saw the NE guy grab it and walked away from the tv before I got any crazy ideas
such as kicking it..

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
My staff, almost all female, numerous texts.....

"Why didn't they run the ball"

"Don't you run it in from there"

Fire Bevell.

Rat

Reaction score
Awful call, poorly executed. Russell should know not to throw that. Defense gave up 14 in the fourth, Kearse dropped a pass that could have put it nearly out of reach.

Collective choke. Very disappointing.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Think about this please... The patriot defender read that play all the way... under those very specific circumstances he identified exactly what was coming? That fact should tell you all you need to know about the design of our offense. Every one in the world was thinking beast mode but that db was able to diagnose pick pass by our alignment before the ball was even snapped..

Optimus25

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":ur1cjhji said:
My staff, almost all female, numerous texts.....

"Don't you run it in from there"

Fire Bevell.

same thing with my wife and 12 year old daughter. OMG, bevell. IDIOT

OP
OP
F

FanSince82

Reaction score
brimsalabim":ay67617z said:
Think about this please... The patriot defender read that play all the way... under those very specific circumstances he identified exactly what was coming? That fact should tell you all you need to know about the design of our offense. Every one in the world was thinking beast mode but that db was able to diagnose pick pass by our alignment before the ball was even snapped..

He didn't even need to read it. The entire Pats defense was standing withing 3 yards of the LOS, virtually all standing in that area to stop the run. So we run an insane slant right into it.

It's probably one of the hardest things to do in sports, losing in that scenario. A small child would have known what to do.

w00t

Reaction score
irocdave":13rqsl1v said:

Anyone with a brain should of audible out of that play.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
I am not sure that Bevell should fly back with the team to Seattle. I really think some nut may try to take him out. Pete should probably fire him during his press conference just to save his life.

The worst call in the history of sport.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
It's such a bad call that I actually am not so bad with the loss. Hard to get upset with stupidity.