Tackling is the key.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I have listened to a few SB shows and many people have given many different keys to the game.
I have no doubt, our offense will run the ball and score points. But our Defense needs to tackle the way they know how to tackle.
If you have to use a single word to describe your main key to the game, what would it be?

To me, it really comes down to ONE thing: Tackling.

Erebus

Reaction score
"I think it's probably going to come down to points. Whoever has the most points will win the game." - John Madden

Seriously though, I agree tackling will be a key. That and pass rush.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Tackling, really? QB pressure is my key for the game. Letting Brady sit in the pocket on his spot for 5+ seconds consistently will lose us this game faster than anything. They need to put Brady on his back and keep him there.

Largent80

Reaction score
We had a small stretch where we didn't tackle well, but that is in the rear view mirror.

Lets get Brady on the friggin ground, and if he has the guts to try and throw deep, make him pay.

chet380

Reaction score
lsheldon":3ipx44tm said:
Tackling, really? QB pressure is my key for the game. Letting Brady sit in the pocket on his spot for 5+ seconds consistently will lose us this game faster than anything. They need to put Brady on his back and keep him there.

Need the combo -- stout tackling run D and relentless effective pass rush.

OP
OP
J

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I expect Bobby, Bruce and KJ to be lights out.
We all know, what the LOB can do to your soul.