After today all I can do is laugh.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I have gone beyond anger, and disappointment and have move on to apathy. We cannot continue to make the same mistakes, penalties, poor blocking and tackling, and poor clock management and service. So I will add a little humor to all of this.

Three moms were sitting in the stands at KC watching the game. Doug Kelcie catches a pass and runs in for a TD. The first mom gets up an yells: "That's my boy. He was raised on mother's milk. Ain't he fantastic?"

Then Patrick Mahomes gets lots of pressure by the Seahawks defense but easily evades them from poor tackle and he throws a 50 yard TD. The second mom stands up and yells : That's my boy. He was raised on milk formula. Isn't he fantastic?"

The Seahawks go three and out and KC gets the ball again. The Chiefs drive down the field and our player (pick one) cannot seem to make a tackle after the line of scrimmage. The third mom stands up and says: "That's my Seahawk boy (pick one). I raised him on milk of magnesia!. Isn't he the shits?"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I can’t even say I’m mad as I expected this result today.
I’m getting apathetic between the Hawks poor play and the NFL’s severe officiating issue that seems to rear its ugly head every week in just about every game.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I can’t even say I’m mad as I expected this result today.
I’m getting apathetic between the Hawks poor play and the NFL’s severe officiating issue that seems to rear its ugly head every week in just about every game.
Add to the fact that Seattle coaches don't instill discipline and the players go rogue, get into fights, false starts , offsides. How the heck does Seattle get offensive PI?