Is Last year's record how good this team is?

John63

Reaction score
LOL. For the first time in 10 years, the Seahawks actually had to play with a backup QB for half the season. I'm sorry, but 95% of the league had their starting QB injured at least once in the last 10 years. It was about time the Seahawks were brought back to earth.

I also say that all those that talk crap about Wilson are going to miss him when/if your QB play really struggles in the coming season. You were spoiled with Wilson, and you didn't even notice and clearly don't appreciate it.
This^^^^^^ FYI best case is 5 wins

ivotuk

Reaction score
What makes you think the defense will improve? You lost two of your best players. Wagner was the heart and soul of your whole team. Reed was your best corner. Adams is injured right now? Young guys will take some time to step up. Even IF Lock/Geno can provide average QB play this unit is going to have to step up. It's tough for the offense to score points if they are on the sidelines
Appreciate your posts, but Bobby Wagner was not our best player on defense last year. IMHO, Quandre Diggs was.
Dave Wyman noted all season long that Bobby was "Catching Blocks" instead of getting aggressive. To me that says "Player well past his prime." I think Bobby was doing it because he knew his body, and couldn't afford to get injured. He got a lot of tackles, but most of them were after positive gains. Very few TFL.

There's going to be growing pains for Jordyn Brooks and Cody Barton, but they'll come around.

I really wish we had Ben Burr-Kirven back though. That dude is a damn good LB, that led college football in tackles in his final year.

OP
OP
R

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
If you don't see the horrible coaching on this team, I don't know what to tell you.

Let's talk mid season.
Thats funny. You see this loss to the Bears as Poor coaching? You probably think Geno was Horrible as well huh? LOL No talent on this team? Suck draft? My goodness I'm not sure what to think about that other than it's wrong...Not just wrong, but really wrong.