Nerves

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I know what you guys are already gonna say (Blitzer your a sissy, your stupid, shut up, go away) but man my nerves are getting to me right now. I am more nervous now then I was before last years Superbowl. Man I want our guys to pull this off! And this is with me avoiding media outlets to try and stay calm and it didn't work lol.

Anyone else feeling the same way?

Exittium

Reaction score
When you're not worried, is when we should be :D

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Not nervous at all, I will be a bit by gametime but not now. I would expect you to be nervous since you are the most negative poster on this entire site.

Exittium

Reaction score
RunTheBall":ozv0mbhz said:
Not nervous at all, I will be a bit by gametime but not now. I would expect you to be nervous since you are the most negative poster on this entire site.

More like most pessimistic (hence the eeyore title) , but I've learned when blizter, is confident, and not worried, is when we should all worry :mrgreen:

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1relg3ny said:

Well I never.........actually I have been told that a lot, but I am most pessimistic than anything else.

Rob12

Reaction score
I'll drink a few beers (quickly) before kick off and that will settle me down. I don't understand how anyone can't be just a bit nervous.

chris98251

Reaction score
Always nervous, you never know what the Officials will be like and that's a Joker in the Deck.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Blitzer's a pessimist but he's OUR pessimist.

Nervous? No. Anxious for sure, but not nervous.

I guess they're kind of the same thing, maybe it's more excited than anything else. I'm ready for it to get here, but I'm not worried about the outcome. I #3elieve.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I had no doubt the Seahawks would win big last year, but this year I think it's gonna be only a two score win for the Seahawks.

AgentDib

Reaction score
This should be a great game and fans from both sides are right to be nervous. It's nice to see the #1 seed against the #1 seed for a second year in a row.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Not even a little nervous.

The Hawks are going to bring the business to the Pats and when it's over the only part of the game the Pundits will have right is that Lynch had a big day.

Aside from Lynch ending the game with 20 for 130 yards, don't be surprised to see Luke Willson scoring with Revis/Browner chasing and Wagner returning a pick 6. Toss in Bennett or Avril getting a strip sack.

The Hawkalanche is coming.

Seafan

Reaction score
My only real concern is the potential for trick plays. Belicheck is like Fisher and that can be Pete's kryptonite. In a close game that can be fatal.

Other than that, Denver had the greatest offense in history which the Pats are certainly not. The Pats defense is about the same as the Broncs. The pat secondary probably the toughest the Hawks have seen this year. Should be a good game.

themunn

Reaction score
I've already told everyone in work this will be another demolition.

"Give us two weeks to prepare for a team? They don't stand a chance"

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Last year I was a jittery mess all the way till the ref signaled safety. This year I will be excitadly nervous by kick off but think with all the negatives the team has overcome, not to mention last weeks effort I think its preordained that XLIX is the 2nd SB of the Threepeat.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I've had "game day nerves" for the last week . . . that feeling I used to get in the pit of my stomach right before a game that wouldn't go away until I had played a snap on the field. Unfortunately, it's not likely to go away for me until we score our first touchdown. :34853_doh: