Didn't realize severity of Thomas injury

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Unless he has a brutal lower body injury, it is literally impossible for Earl Thomas not to play a factor in a game. Separated shoulder or not

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Earl Thomas will yank out his injured shoulder if he feels it's in his way and beat the opponent with it without batting an eye.

Warrior. Not worried.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":3tmo7glm said:
Earl Thomas will yank out his injured shoulder if he feels it's in his way and beat the opponent with it without batting an eye.

Warrior. Not worried.

/thread

Wartooth

Reaction score
Anyone else starting to get the feeling this clown 50yrpatsfan is the Patty's ball boy?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Wartooth":2o0jef2u said:
Anyone else starting to get the feeling this clown 50yrpatsfan is the Patty's ball boy?

No, that ball boy is picking out his new house, car, vacation home, boat and every other type of toy he wants that Belichick is gonna pay for for his silence.

Foghawk

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":3fqc0lj0 said:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Monday-Morning-MD-3057.html

This reminds me of Gronk in the last Pats Super Bolw. He played but not much of a factor.

You scared bro

safe_image.php

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":3tmpfy2u said:

This reminds me of Gronk in the last Pats Super Bolw. He played but not much of a factor.

Hope is a dangerous thing Andy. - Red

sutz

Reaction score
Well, he's been diagnosed on the internets. I got a sad.

:laugh:

Hey, he may be right, but I smell about 75% speculation on that. I've seen too many folks diagnosing injuries on the internet to take this too seriously. I'll wait til I hear from the team doctors.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Jan 24th Pete Carroll declares the Earl Thomas injury to be “over”

The official injury report, which had Seahawks safety Earl Thomas participating in practice on a limited basis on Friday, suggests that the player is still dealing with a shoulder injury suffered in the first half of the NFC title game. The team’s head coach says Thomas isn’t.

“It’s over,” Carroll told reporters on Friday. “It’s over, really. It was two days of him being very uncomfortable with the setting and it’s over now. He was back in action and in full flow today.”

Boycie

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":3h5drw32 said:

Not worried in the least. Earl at 50% is more than enough!

A

Anonymous

Wartooth":1f6wtmos said:

Agreed.

He's trying too hard.

kearly

Reaction score
If the Pats had the vertical threats that Indy has, I'd be extremely worried. But they don't, and their gameplan is guaranteed to be dink and dunk with high pass volume. Chancellor will likely greet more pass catchers than Thomas will, and Thomas still has one good shoulder.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":1zglnso9 said:

Wooo, you are nervous aren't you? Your team is in for a pummeling.

Rocket

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":q0etauhg said:
Earl Thomas is a much greater warrior than Gronk the party animal.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Pete Carroll said Earl Thomas is OK for the Super Bowl

“It’s over, really,” Carroll said of Thomas’ injury concerns. “There were two days of him being very uncomfortable [sitting out practice]. It’s really good to get him back out because of all the continuity that these guys have shared for so long. It picks everybody up.

“That’s a big statement that Earl is going to be fine for next week. It’s going to take him all the way to game day and we’ll keep him from getting banged up [next week in practice], but he’ll be fine by game time.”

At this point, everyone on the 53-man roster is good to go for the Super Bowl, including cornerback Richard Sherman, who suffered a sprained elbow against Green Bay.

“Richard did everything," Carroll said. “He took every snap this week and looked totally fine.”

http://www.espn.go.com/blog/seattle-sea ... super-bowl

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I didn't realize how desperate Pats fans are not to face a full strength D.