Waiver Wire Wins: CB Kyu Kelly and ILB Drake Thomas

Fade

Reaction score
Perhaps we are not aware of all the ongoing attempts at acquiring that "legit veteran NT".

Just saying'.
They are attempting, that's the screwing around part, they need to up their offer and get it done.

seabowl

Reaction score
Very good point. I hope Devon lives up to the hype once he is healthy and ready to play.
Agree. I really hope he plays close to his draft position because if he is a miss, that’s a big miss then

Seahawker

Reaction score
They are attempting, that's the screwing around part, they need to up their offer and get it done.
If there is someone "available" I hope they don't offer more than a 4th rounder.
John needs to have more of a poker face, he's pushed his chips into the pot & lost too many times now. Moving forward, the draft should be our vehicle to success. JS likes to tinker with talent/ depth/chemistry/cap and IMHO over valuing certain players is his biggest & maybe only flaw.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Drake Thomas looked great all preseason for the Raiders led them in tackles I can’t believe they cut him. Better depth and special teams player than Rhattigan and quicker

Ruminator

Reaction score
Drake Thomas looked great all preseason for the Raiders led them in tackles I can’t believe they cut him. Better depth and special teams player than Rhattigan and quicker
How funny would that be, if the easily-acquired Drake goes on to have a far more productive career with Seattle than the arm-and-a-leg Adams, their different positions notwithstanding.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Very good point. I hope Devon lives up to the hype once he is healthy and ready to play.
This ^ I hope he HOLDS UP to the battering that he's going to put his body through if he does live up to that "Hype"

Mad Dog

Reaction score

Another article on Kelly and Thomas from their respective former coach's perspective.

Yeah getting Kelly is kind of like getting another draft pick. At the very least both look like real good candidates to excel on special teams while they work on the nuances of their position.

chrispy

Reaction score
There's no cap space without another restructure. I'm guessing the roster churn is over and there's no incoming NT.

Jville

Reaction score