Didn't realize severity of Thomas injury

HansGruber

Reaction score
Earl Thomas himself posted an article talking about how great it felt to knock Eddy Lacy into a bench using his injured shoulder. Eddy Lacy. The Patriots don't have anyone that big on their entire team.

Where Thomas will be limited is his ability to extend his arms and get those highlight picks. But you better believe he's still going to be out there hitting the hell out of people and breaking up passes. You better pray to the Good Lord Above that your tiny receivers don't end up in his cross-hairs because Thomas will hit them so hard they'll be riding the pine trying to remember our President's name, injured shoulder or not.

The best part about playing in the AFC in the Superbowl is that the AFC is so incredibly soft and finesse oriented that they aren't even prepared for Seattle's style of play. It was hilarious watching all that talent in Denver shrink and shrivel after getting physically punked like school children.

Finally, you should be more worried about Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright and Kam Chancellor, because those are the guys that will be doling out the injuries as Statue Brady tries to execute his dink and dunk game.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Where did they get that Photo of him? Circa 2011? Those are the old uniforms and I think that's Babs in the photo too.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Dang it guys, shush.

OP is absolutely correct. In fact, both Earl and Sherm are practically disabled. I doubt they can even challenge the patsies WR's and are both incredibly vulnerable to high floating jump balls. I think the best idea is for Tom "squishy balls" Brady to lob those suckers up there every play for the easy completions...I mean what could go wrong. :th2thumbs: :mrgreen: :3:

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
One thing I can tell you for sure. If we lose this game you will not find video of Earl Thomas dancing but you might find him in front of a tv watching film.

Enjoy these last couple years of a dwindling Tom Brady your run is almost up.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
12thManNorth":1kjohsyh said:
Unless he has a brutal lower body injury, it is literally impossible for Earl Thomas not to play a factor in a game. Separated shoulder or not
He doesn't have a separated shoulder.

Schadie001

Reaction score
Way back when I played football with a guy who separated his shoulder in much the same manner that Earl did. I realize everyone is different and people heal differently, also we were in high school and didn't have the doctors or trainers that NFL players have. He played 2 weeks after the injury and had no issues. He was our fullback and middle LB and made every single play. He said his shoulder was a little sore but didn't effect how he played in the slightest. I have no doubt Earl with be 100% and ready to knock some heads.

This Pats fan is worried that his team just don't have enough on Offense to compete with the best. But who could blame him, after listening to the same thing last year about how Denver was this offensive superpower and going to walk over us. Then to take the beating they took I'd be hoping Earl was down as well.

Tical21

Reaction score
Earl a warrior. This will have as much impact on him as a flu has on Michael Jordan.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Selective reading. First, the article isn't based on any new information. It's based on the author watching the game and thinking it looks like the shoulder comes out. Beyond that he emphasizes how Thomas will still be effective.

But 50yr just keeps seeing what he wants to see. Must be weird to go through life confusing what you want to be true for what is actually true.

Exittium

Reaction score
Vetamur":3i5saqyw said:
Selective reading. First, the article isn't based on any new information. It's based on the author watching the game and thinking it looks like the shoulder comes out. Beyond that he emphasizes how Thomas will still be effective.

But 50yr just keeps seeing what he wants to see. Must be weird to go through life confusing what you want to be true for what is actually true.

So far that seems to be the trend for the pats fans who have shown up

OP
OP

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score

sc85sis

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":2etr5u6t said:
sc85sis":2etr5u6t said:
50yrpatsfan":2etr5u6t said:
And what about this? Sherman has a torn ligament?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Edwerderespn ... 0330261504

Are the Seahawks properly reporting their injuries?
He has a sprained elbow.

Stop trolling. You aren't good at it.

Listen, all I've done here is post a couple of links I saw in the past hour that sure sound like new developments. That's trolling?
You're posting links in an effort to elicit a negative response, so yes, that's trolling.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it hilariously ironic that a Patriots fan would make a big deal out of an injury report? After all, he only roots for the team who has made an absolute mockery of injury reports over the years. According to the Pars injury report, Tom Brady has been questionable for a decade.

djb28

Reaction score
The Pats will play dink and dunk early. Kam will hit the living snot out of them. By half time they will be dropping balls because they will be more worried about the hit about to come. It has been a proven formula for 3 years.

irocdave

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":2toqg0ub said:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Monday-Morning-MD-3057.html

This reminds me of Gronk in the last Pats Super Bolw. He played but not much of a factor.

Hope isn't a strategy Pats fan.