when does team depart for glendale?

seahawksny

Reaction score
Im in seattle till sunday, would love to take kids to see them off

kidhawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":1oedv916 said:
Im in seattle till sunday, would love to take kids to see them off

I heard on the radio that it was Sunday, but haven't seen anything yet to confirm

Also wanted to add that Pete said they were keeping the exact same schedule as last year because he liked the way it turned out. They left on a Sunday last year.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":okquzjn7 said:
http://www.nwcn.com/story/news/local/2015/01/22/seahawks-sendoff-to-close-i-5-ramps-sunday/22184361/

Maybe an update???

Sounds about right, although that article linked was more speculative. Towards the end it says that the Seahawks haven't announced the route yet. I would hope that they plan to do that maybe tomorrow on this super bowl bye week blue friday.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kidhawk":3ee4uioa said:
Seahawkfan80":3ee4uioa said:
http://www.nwcn.com/story/news/local/2015/01/22/seahawks-sendoff-to-close-i-5-ramps-sunday/22184361/

Maybe an update???

Sounds about right, although that article linked was more speculative. Towards the end it says that the Seahawks haven't announced the route yet. I would hope that they plan to do that maybe tomorrow on this super bowl bye week blue friday.

I agree. The thing that drew me to it is they usually let a tv channel know if there is a road closure for situations like this one. I lost my NWCN on tv so was googling what happened. I saw that and just posted it. See ya tomorrow. :)

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
If you plan on going to see the team off, leave really early because we did it last year and there was a HUGE backup on I-5. No joke, we were stuck in traffic for a while only to get parked just in time to miss seeing them drive by. Yep, could see them about a block away but just missed it by 5 minutes after being stuck in traffic for what seemed like a half hour or more. There were a LOT of people there. Maybe not even a bad idea to take the back way in by the airport and stay off of I-5.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
KOMO news 4 during the 4 o'clock hour said that it is Sunday Morning, and that the route will be closed to traffic at 8:30 AM.

Riley12

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":1ns2d383 said:
KOMO news 4 during the 4 o'clock hour said that it is Sunday Morning, and that the route will be closed to traffic at 8:30 AM.

Excellent!

I'll be there, just like last year.

As someone said - get there very, very early.