ADB: Bye Haters!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I just wish he would put this much effort into getting open... but maybe a little less effort on his kick off returns... like just kneel down in the endzone.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Whatever on the getting open and kick returning negativity!!!

Doug got open when it was needed and Kearse caught the ball when it was needed too. Our 'pedestrian' WRs aren't that 'pedestrian' when the game is on the line and are a whole lot better than many are willing to acknowledge.

Largent80

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2sklhdr8 said:
I just wish he would put this much effort into getting open... but maybe a little less effort on his kick off returns... like just kneel down in the endzone.

Give it a rest dude, he also made a very clutch catch in the 4th quarter and was WIDE O P E N.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Largent80":10tvm0pj said:
brimsalabim":10tvm0pj said:

Give it a rest dude, he also made a very clutch catch in the 4th quarter and was WIDE O P E N.

That he did. I'm just pointing out that the criticism he some times receives is just as deserved as the praise he often gets. His "ADB against the world" bit is becoming a bit Diva ish though.

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
The guy pays way to much attention to what people say.

He's obviously a very good player. He had I believe six catches for 106 yesterday.

But he uses that stuff as fuel to play the game better so I guess it's working for him.

endzorn

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":7dwtni3g said:
Who are the doubters?

Who are the haters?

I don't get it.
Agree. I'm all for players speaking their mind, but I think the media portrays ADB and the WRs pretty accurately. I'd rather see Hauschka throwing a media tantrum.

daveca5150

Reaction score
It's just passion and energy. If any of our guys had less of either, we don't win that game.

Teams with level heads who don't react to criticism, hype, negative media, etc..., don't win that game.

You're going to have some characters on a team like this. We can't afford top dogs in every position. We put most of our cap into defense so we have to find bargain receivers who, though may not be the most naturally gifted athletes that every team is going after, will COMPETE with ANGER and PASSION until the echo of the last whistle.

I'll take a win, another Super Bowl, and an angry rant over what Packers fans are feeling today.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":x0h31tmv said:
Who are the doubters?

Who are the haters?

I don't get it.

Jay Mohr was saying this in his opening monologue on his show today........and he has a point.

The Hawks went 12-4 and were the SB favorites when the season started, and they were the SB favorites during the playoffs. Who are all these doubters and haters?

I say hey whatever helps fire you up Doug, but the narrative is false. The large majority of media members picked the Hawks to at least make the playoffs, if not go back to the SB when the season started.........and all the way through the playoffs.

ManBunts

Reaction score
brimsalabim":16jmw27h said:
Largent80":16jmw27h said:
brimsalabim":16jmw27h said:

That he did. I'm just pointing out that the criticism he some times receives is just as deserved as the praise he often gets. His "ADB against the world" bit is becoming a bit Diva ish though.

It's his thing. He's not Temporarily Upset Doug. He's Angry Doug. If angry rants fuel him, so be it. They're his skittles, his unshaven beard, whatever ritual anyone has, just think of this as his. As for getting open, he's known as our top WR and was treated as such: double teamed. He didn't get much in the first half because he hardly got looked at, much less thrown at.

And I gotta be honest, putting a new guy into the return game like that, I think that was a bad call. Walters should've just done it all. Or just down it. 20 yard line is always 20 yards.

But let's not forget...WE WON!

Latest posts