Love the game, but was Kearse high?

sc85sis

Reaction score
He's emotional because he generally played lousy all game but Russell and the team still believed in him and because of that he got the game-winning TD.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Yes, he is high. High off a major win. Any high other than that idgaf.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
First time with cameras in his face after the biggest game of his life (as a difference maker). What did you expect?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I was surprised at how emotional Russel was after the game but it just shows me how much more mental anguish the players went through than us. I had a headache and went throught 5 steps of acceptance, then we got an onsides kick. WTF?

And packers and packers fans should not blame that TE for the loss on the onside kick. Where was HaHa on the 2pt conversion?

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
He needs to start catching the ball with his hands instead of his body. Those int's should be drops instead of deflections.

Chrisv2069

Reaction score
He had my blood pressure way up with those deflections that should have been caught. But this is 2 years in a row with huge catches in NFC championship games. Last years 4th and 7 for the 35 yard touchdown was even bigger than today's imo. Anyway great win back to the super bowl baby.....

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Chrisv2069":2xx5c4q1 said:
He had my blood pressure way up with those deflections that should have been caught. But this is 2 years in a row with huge catches in NFC championship games. Last years 4th and 7 for the 35 yard touchdown was even bigger than today's imo. Anyway great win back to the super bowl baby.....

Dang! A member for two years and this is your first post?

djb28

Reaction score
And last years awesome catch,spin and blast to the endzone for a TD in the Super Bowl. Dude comes up big when it counts.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I didn't play the game, but 30 minutes afterwards I was still on adrenaline and shaking, so I can imagine him catching the winning TD after some failures was probably still intense and trying to capture everything.

Chrisv2069

Reaction score
I know first post I really like reading all the posts just not much into posting I guess. I have always been a huge fan. I had season tickets the last 10 years in the dome. I still have a few pieces of it from after the final game. You know I find it funny that people around the country say were just the last few years loud and supporting the team. The kingdome was deafening and shaking like a mofo.