It's Aikman and Buck for sunday.

kidhawk

Reaction score
They are the number one team, so they were always going to be the announcers this week.

As for Pam Oliver.....will they have both her and Erin Andrews? Andrews is the normal sideline reporter for the Buck/Aikman team

Bprez3

Reaction score
Thankfully we don't have to hear their Cowboy love fest.

Andrews and Oliver will be on opposite sidelines like they were for last year's NFC Championship game

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Erin Andrews replaced Oliver on the Buck/Aikman team this year. However, both of them worked the NFCCG last year, so it could be the same this year.

A

Anonymous

DavidSeven":2sn5jdi7 said:
Erin Andrews replaced Oliver on the Buck/Aikman team this year. However, both of them worked the NFCCG last year, so it could be the same this year.

Yep, Andrews had the Hawks and Oliver had the Niners.

I think Andrews had an interesting interview with Sherman in that game, right?

kidhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":31937jxt said:
DavidSeven":31937jxt said:

Yep, Andrews had the Hawks and Oliver had the Niners.

I think Andrews had an interesting interview with Sherman in that game, right?

Sherman??? Are you sure that wasn't Lynch? We all know it's almost impossible to get Sherman to talk

Boycie

Reaction score
Bprez3":1j5rf13a said:

Andrews and Oliver will be on opposite sidelines like they were for last year's NFC Championship game

No, but we'll have to hear the Rodgers lovefest from them. That is guaranteed to happen.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
"over the MIDDLE"

"...with the stop"

"...depends on the spot"

"...(pick one word to describe the situation, such as "end zone" or the player's name)"

I just described 90% of Buck's repertoire.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Yeah was pretty obvious they were calling the game on Sunday. The entire FOX pregame crew will be doing their thing from the sidelines too. Since it's the NFCCG though I wouldn't be surprised if Pam Oliver is also here doing sideline reports for one of the teams.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Only part of this crew I will enjoy is Erin Andrews. There is nothing about Buck, Aikman, and Chewy that I enjoy.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Is there a way to listen to raible on the radio or streaming live and not listen to these guys....I tried to find a station to listen and either they cut the radio feed online or I could not find a station to listen to his play by play....any help would be appreciated.

jacobsod

Reaction score
Largent80":160wd00j said:
:pukeface: X 1,000,000,000

This!

Can't stand Buck. Aikman ain't much better. Oh well, hopefully we'll be up by 24 at the half and their dislike of the Hawks won't matter.

Chawks1

Reaction score
cdn hawk fan":1opiybkn said:
Is there a way to listen to raible on the radio or streaming live and not listen to these guys....I tried to find a station to listen and either they cut the radio feed online or I could not find a station to listen to his play by play....any help would be appreciated.

Yes, here's the link to the Seahawks Radio Network. Depends where you live:

http://www.seahawks.com/gameday/broadca ... twork.html

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":3oz1q2i2 said:
Bprez3":3oz1q2i2 said:

No, but we'll have to hear the Rodgers lovefest from them. That is guaranteed to happen.
Oh, you know it. Slobbering when AR does well, or a sympathy fest if he fails.

taco40

Reaction score
kidhawk":1wbc6c0s said:
They are the number one team, so they were always going to be the announcers this week.

As for Pam Oliver.....will they have both her and Erin Andrews? Andrews is the normal sideline reporter for the Buck/Aikman team

Is it too late to request replacements?

DrDix

Reaction score
Lol at people saying how these commentators hate the Hawks. You're joking right? Give me a break.

And Chris Meyers has been working with this crew alongside Erin Andrews, so if anything it will be those two on the sidelines.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HawkFan72":8yack85x said:
Expect a Rodgers love fest for sure. Oh well.
Especially from fellow normal-statured Aikman. Also, although Rodgers is farely mobile, he's still closer to being a card-carrying 'pocket passer' than Wilson is, so you know who Aikman will be biased toward.