It's Aikman and Buck for sunday.

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
I'm sure Aikman & Buck will have there knee pads ready in preparation for blowing the Packers the whole game....can't wait... :pukeface:

CEHawk

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":3sn7ab10 said:
Only part of this crew I will enjoy is Erin Andrews. There is nothing about Buck, Aikman, and Chewy that I enjoy.

Argh, I agree! I love Erin :mrgreen: But I just want to punch the hell out of Aikman. He goes on and on about things in the game he didn't like. Then when something great is happening he is rambling about some story of his past days. He never has the sound of excitement in his voice, it's always scorn. Even when he says something good about someone his tone is always negative!

dunceface

Reaction score
Aikman and Buck always sounds like some crazy schizophrenic asshole talking to himself about his glory days because of their monotone voices

OrFan

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":1n4qq4an said:
Only part of this crew I will enjoy is Erin Andrews. There is nothing about Buck, Aikman, and Chewy that I enjoy.

My thoughts exactly.

253hawk

Reaction score
Oh baby.

fQXr8pq.gif

Sonicsdave

Reaction score
Aikman is a clown. He obviously has a hate on for the hawks- he criticizes them and defends every penalty call against them and disagrees with every call for them. Used to love him, now think he's a pompous douche.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sonicsdave":3975kijl said:
Aikman is a clown. He obviously has a hate on for the hawks- he criticizes them and defends every penalty call against them and disagrees with every call for them. Used to love him, now think he's a pompous douche.
Aikman is a cowboy, end of story. Same reason I hate Mushmouth Irvin, like most cowboy fans they can only talk about themselves and the distant past.

DrDix

Reaction score
You people ragging on the commentators for hating the Seahawks are clueless. They are the best team in the game.

Threedee

Reaction score
Bprez3":1atl1l2r said:
Thankfully we don't have to hear their Cowboy love fest.

Andrews and Oliver will be on opposite sidelines like they were for last year's NFC Championship game
Disagree. I think anytime a Packers receiver makes a nice catch, it will trigger PTSD, and they'll make some sort of snarky reference to it.

Latest posts