It's Aikman and Buck for sunday.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
cdn hawk fan":6owzjut8 said:
Is there a way to listen to raible on the radio or streaming live and not listen to these guys....I tried to find a station to listen and either they cut the radio feed online or I could not find a station to listen to his play by play....any help would be appreciated.
There's the ESPN 710 AM app for smart phones. It rarely matches up with the video, though. I don't have a DVR, so I could be wrong, but if you're able to pause the live video until it aligns, maybe that will work?

Or just do like I do and provide your own commentary. I rarely hear the announcers at all. I only actively listen if there's a penalty explanation or something like that.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3e1ndf8b said:
Ace_Rimmer":3e1ndf8b said:
Bprez3":3e1ndf8b said:
Thankfully we don't have to hear their Cowboy love fest.

Andrews and Oliver will be on opposite sidelines like they were for last year's NFC Championship game

No, but we'll have to hear the Rodgers lovefest from them. That is guaranteed to happen.
Oh, you know it. Slobbering when AR does well, or a sympathy fest if he fails.
Don't forget the excuses that AR isn't 100% healthy. What's the over/under on utterances of the word "gutsy" or variations thereof? 4.5?

randomation

Reaction score
4.5 is way to low there will comparisons the flu game and the bloody sock god forbid if the packers get ahead at some point then it will get really bad.

captSE

Reaction score
jacobsod":2iiwqufp said:
Largent80":2iiwqufp said:
:pukeface: X 1,000,000,000

This!

Can't stand Buck. Aikman ain't much better. Oh well, hopefully we'll be up by 24 at the half and their dislike of the Hawks won't matter.

"Can't stand Buck". Me f'ing too. Hate that aarsehoo. Baseball wannabee. :pukeface:

Hendo66

Reaction score
Especially like to watch Oliver nod her head at everything being said along with quite a few shakes of her mop. :pukeface:

lukerguy

Reaction score
Another advantage to going to the game...don't need to listen to them...

dunceface

Reaction score
Did anyone else see Chewy's "spirit fingers" when she was interviewing someone before the game this past weekend?
I can only imagine how much pixie dust it takes to get that tweakers fingers flying...

olyfan63

Reaction score
randomation":2hnum9wr said:
4.5 is way to low there will comparisons the flu game and the bloody sock god forbid if the packers get ahead at some point then it will get really bad.

You forgot to mention the Willis Reed Game 7 references. Covered most of the other bases though.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Scenario-Post-game, after Seattle win:

Erin Andrews makes a beeline straight for Sherman, "Richard, what was it like playing against a mediocre Aaron Rodgers today?"

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
olyfan63":83oywg8q said:
Scenario-Post-game, after Seattle win:

Erin Andrews makes a beeline straight for Sherman, "Richard, what was it like playing against a mediocre Aaron Rodgers today?"
"Easy... you just don't lead him as much."

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":25oy0tk7 said:
Oliver doesn't work for FOX anymore.

According to this release from the NFL Communications department, Chris Myers will the the second sideline reporter with Erin Andrews.

[urltargetblank]https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/nfc-championship-game-caps.pdf[/urltargetblank]

253hawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":294k7vpg said:
"over the MIDDLE"

"...with the stop"

"...depends on the spot"

"...(pick one word to describe the situation, such as "end zone" or the player's name)"

I just described 90% of Buck's repertoire.

"...SLINGS IT"

There, I added the other 10%.

dunceface

Reaction score
kidhawk":1kq29h23 said:
Seafan":1kq29h23 said:

According to this release from the NFL Communications department, Chris Myers will the the second sideline reporter with Erin Andrews.

[urltargetblank]https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/nfc-championship-game-caps.pdf[/urltargetblank]

So no Chewy?!! HELLZ YYYYEAH

kidhawk

Reaction score
dunceface":2sg0626u said:
kidhawk":2sg0626u said:
Seafan":2sg0626u said:

She's officially no longer a sideline reporter so no more Pam Oliver. I will add though that she supposedly still works for FOX and will do special features in the future.

dunceface

Reaction score
kidhawk":165kuwss said:
dunceface":165kuwss said:
kidhawk":165kuwss said:
Seafan":165kuwss said:

She's officially no longer a sideline reporter so no more Pam Oliver. I will add though that she supposedly still works for FOX and will do special features in the future.

Well its a start...

Tical21

Reaction score
I love me some Pam, but geez I hate this team. I just find Aikman to be one of those "holier than thou" types and he makes my skin crawl.

Seafan

Reaction score
Buck was on the Brock and Salk show and said his wife is a Denver Bronco fan. After the Saturday Super Bowl 48 interviews with the teams he went back to his hotel and told his wife it was over, the Broncos didn't have a chance.

edogg23

Reaction score
Huh guess I have thicker skin than you guys cause Aikmen and Buck don't bother me.

Latest posts