Most disliked team(s)

Ruminator

Reaction score
Is it just me, or have the Rams officially shot up to the top of the most-want-to-beat-the-crap-out-of charts? The 49ers used to occupy that spot for me, but now it's the Rams, and no other NFC team comes close (though right now, Cowboys would be second). Let open the floodgates of disdain for the Rams and their penchant for trickery and unnecessary physicality.

(Edited to more accurately convey what I originally intended to say, although quite frankly, this entire thread is of little value and can be deleted for all I care.)

Erebus

Reaction score
There are about 31 teams I hate (mostly kidding). The ones I hate most for various reasons are the Redskins, Vikings, 49ers, Steelers, and Rams.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hmm...

1. Pittsburgh
2. Dallas
3. Denver
4. Washington
5. San Francisco

Are my top 5, St. Louis is just that punk kid to me.

dbmack

Reaction score
It will always be the 49ers for me since I have hated them since the 70s.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Besides the divisional teams.....Hands down Dallass. I have always hated the cowturds and always will, especially with Jerrah at the helm.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Rams
4. Cowboys
5. Patriots

drdiags

Reaction score
Rams - still remember Isaac Bruce and his mid-field move. Plus the clip of the Rams in the locker room after they won the NFC Wild card game here after the '04 season ("We own the West") which unfortunately was true that year. The 17-pt blown lead in week 3 of that year.

Used to hate the Raiders and Broncos but now it is the division rivals.

Hate the Steelers because of their fans and the Bettis homecoming game. Bayless and Eisen can kiss my butt with their whole Seahawks don't deserve to be here and kissing Joey Porter's butt because he got into a war of words with Stevens.

Hate the Cowboys because of the laziness of NFL Films proclaiming them to be America's Team and now having to hear that nonsense over and over. And I kind of pulled for them when they were underdogs to the big mean Packers back in the day.

Green Bay and Patriots because of their fans and the entitlement they feel is due them.

Tundra

Reaction score
1. 49ers
2. Stealers
3. Dallas
4. Green Bay

Arians is making the cards relevant in my Hate tree though. Ask me next season and I bet they will be up there.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Cowboys for me, especially if they manage to get by us somehow in the playoffs and (say it ain't so) win an Owl with Jerry Jones still the ostensible 'football guy' calling the personnel shots, (He isn't - his son Stephen has been for a few years - but Jerry will take credit.) But that probably has a lot to do with being a Seahawks fan living in Dallas .

trharder

Reaction score
49ers
Broncos
Patriots
Whatever team is getting more attention than the Seahawks.

If we ever played the Steelers, they would certainly make the list. The Rams and AZ will have to be more consistent in order to make the list. I used to hate the Saints, but now they suck too bad.

Attachments

• fqdaf.jpg
    fqdaf.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,442

sturg78

Reaction score
Stealers. Mother fornicaters. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaate them, hate their stupid rapist fratboy dbag qb, hate Omar epps, want to punch the bus in the face with Hines Wards face......hate.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
In the 80's and 90's -

(1) Raiders
(2) Broncos

Current -

(1) 49ers
(2) Cowboys
(3) Steelers
(4) Rams

el capitan

Reaction score
The teams are generally the same but the order changes as they slip in and out of relevance.

Broncos
49ers
Rams
Cowboys
Colts (since they deliberately tanked for Andrew Luck)

Rex

Reaction score
Ruminator":2wt6ckby said:
Is it just me, or have the Rams officially shot up to the top of the most-hated-team and most-want-to-beat-the-crap-out-of charts? The 49ers used to occupy that spot for me, but now it's the Rams, and no other NFC team comes close (though right now, Cowboys would be second). Let open the floodgates of copious amounts of acidulous bile of hate for the Rams who think it's OK to deck someone far into out-of-bounds territory.

As a Rams fan this warms my heart although your rationale is faulty since Beckham was yanking Ogletree's face mask as they were leaving the field.

Rex

Reaction score
drdiags":1t1swy8w said:
Rams - still remember Isaac Bruce and his mid-field move. Plus the clip of the Rams in the locker room after they won the NFC Wild card game here after the '04 season ("We own the West") which unfortunately was true that year. The 17-pt blown lead in week 3 of that year.

I don't remember Bruce's mid-field move. The week 3 comeback win was so sweet since the Seahawks were already celebrating at the beginning of the 4th quarter only to watch it all disappear in about 7 minutes. :th2thumbs: