Most disliked team(s)

rideaducati

Reaction score
1) niners... It's their fans having only one comeback to EVERY argument.
2) schittsburg... Well duh.
3) bears... I have always hated this team for some reason but now appreciate how they played in '85..still hate them.
4) chefs... I hate them because they are never the better team, but always beat Seattle in KC. Old division foe.
5) Whichever team is playing the Seahawks this week.

The Aints have recently moved up the list because of how their fans were before BeastQuake, but not top 5.

Hating the lambs is kicking kittens...for now. I haven't forgotten the early years in this division, but the rams have been so far out of even competing for so long that the hatred has definitely subsided.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Its interesting that there are so many different responses , and the reasoning behind them. OK I'll go.

1. 49ers ( although it's losing steam with the departure of Douchebag)
2. Rams ( hated them since we came to the NFC west)
3. Cardinals ( I have a feeling theyre not going anywhere)
4. Cowboys ( their fans and their owner/personell guru)
5. Colts ( Luck is a mushmouth and they were "gifted" a victory over us last year . Still stings. )

And you could say I hate 26 other teams equally after these 5.

drdiags

Reaction score
Rex":3tss2rn9 said:
drdiags":3tss2rn9 said:
Rams - still remember Isaac Bruce and his mid-field move. Plus the clip of the Rams in the locker room after they won the NFC Wild card game here after the '04 season ("We own the West") which unfortunately was true that year. The 17-pt blown lead in week 3 of that year.

I don't remember Bruce's mid-field move. The week 3 comeback win was so sweet since the Seahawks were already celebrating at the beginning of the 4th quarter only to watch it all disappear in about 7 minutes. :th2thumbs:

It was the 17-pt blown lead game. His helmet at mid-field on the logo, him pointing to it. Ken Hamlin went after him about it. Yeah, I would probably get a blast out of it as well if a team was hamming it up only to blow the lead at home to a division rival. That defense was brutal.Terreal Berria (sp?), need I say more.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":3avhgvy5 said:
drdiags":3avhgvy5 said:
Rams - still remember Isaac Bruce and his mid-field move. Plus the clip of the Rams in the locker room after they won the NFC Wild card game here after the '04 season ("We own the West") which unfortunately was true that year. The 17-pt blown lead in week 3 of that year.

I don't remember Bruce's mid-field move. The week 3 comeback win was so sweet since the Seahawks were already celebrating at the beginning of the 4th quarter only to watch it all disappear in about 7 minutes. :th2thumbs:

See what I mean? A meaningless week three game from a decade ago is one of the more memorable games for lamb fans...kicking kittens.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Doesn't a rivalry make a lot more sense when both teams are good? The Rams haven't been relevant for over a
decade now and they have a coach that simply wallows in mediocrity. That's why a 15 year old victory is so sweet to
Rams fan. How many times has Stl defeated Seattle since 2000? Anyone??

drdiags

Reaction score
Rams had what the Seahawks wanted. They almost helped Holmgren get fired after the '04 season. If not for Paul Allen surprisingly firing Whitsett, XL most likely doesn't happen. Rams have taken a nose dive since the early 2000's but if Bradford bests Whitehurst in the winner take all game who knows where all this leads to?

No Beastquake, maybe Carroll doesn't survive the hounds who were still after his head after his second season. The decision to let Matt go had many up in arms. Sure, the Rams are not the hated rivals for most. They are to me just like I have a big hate for the Vikings, even though most couldn't care less about them.

Everyone can have their own list, this isn't a popularity contest.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Right now Cowboys and their fans for trying to convince everyone that their win over us in October means something now that the playoffs are here

morgulon1

Reaction score
drdiags":37slnidn said:
Rams had what the Seahawks wanted. They almost helped Holmgren get fired after the '04 season. If not for Paul Allen surprisingly firing Whitsett, XL most likely doesn't happen. Rams have taken a nose dive since the early 2000's but if Bradford bests Whitehurst in the winner take all game who knows where all this leads to?

No Beastquake, maybe Carroll doesn't survive the hounds who were still after his head after his second season. The decision to let Matt go had many up in arms. Sure, the Rams are not the hated rivals for most. They are to me just like I have a big hate for the Vikings, even though most couldn't care less about them.

Everyone can have their own list, this isn't a popularity contest.

Rams are 2nd on my list if youre post was in reference to me.

Faust

Reaction score
:49ersmall:
sturg78":20r44819 said:
Stealers. Mother fornicaters. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaate them, hate their stupid rapist fratboy dbag qb, hate Omar epps, want to punch the bus in the face with Hines Wards face......hate.

This made me warm and fuzzy inside. This is exactly how I feel.

2) Clownboys - I started to feel sorry for the fans last year due to Jerrys ineptitude but after this year I wish 10 more years of .500 ball on them.

3)7-9ers (being optimistic)

4)Anyone that beats us.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Stealers in AFC for obvious reason

Cowboys in NFC...enough with claiming they are America's team

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":3plizj08 said:
Rex":3plizj08 said:
drdiags":3plizj08 said:

See what I mean? A meaningless week three game from a decade ago is one of the more memorable games for lamb fans...kicking kittens.

It wasn't meaningless. :141847_bnono:

Mick063

Reaction score
There is three categories. The team, the fans, the local reporters that report for a team.

1) The team I dislike the most.

Rams because I think they play the dirtiest of them all. I think they are coached that way.

2) The fans I dislike the most.

Cowboys because it is all or nothing with them. Either their team sucks badly or with just the slightest hint of success, the greatest team in the history of the planet. There is no middle ground. It often takes place week to week as opposed to being seasonal. It is either one view point or the other. They define the term bandwagon.

3) Local press

Forty Niners because they are far from delivering accurate reporting. With a fan base full of conspiracy theories, they play to the constituents to fan the flames and perpetuate nonsense. They have contributed to the current mess of a team as much as anyone within the organization. Face it. Seattle needs a good Forty Niner team. Iron sharpens iron. The two teams make each other better.

I will watch all of the above play. I always switch channels when the Steelers are on. I don't even watch them to root for their opponents. I didn't even watch their Super Bowl win over the Cardinals. They are just Bleh to me. I could find a dozen more interesting things to do than watch them play. What is weird is that I loved their team from the Seventies. Was a big fan of that team.

Rex

Reaction score
morgulon1":18d1k94i said:
Doesn't a rivalry make a lot more sense when both teams are good? The Rams haven't been relevant for over a
decade now and they have a coach that simply wallows in mediocrity. That's why a 15 year old victory is so sweet to
Rams fan. How many times has Stl defeated Seattle since 2000? Anyone??

I dare say a Super Bowl victory is sweet to all teams fans. 9 times.

tifferradish

Reaction score
Rams are annoying but they don't bother me as much as the 9ers. There is no team I hate more than the 9ers, Steelers are a close 2nd, followed by Dallas.

Maulbert

Reaction score
1. New England Patriots
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. San Francisco 49ers
5. St. Louis Rams

On the flip, the teams I like:

1. Seattle Seahawks (duh, number 1 with a bullet)
and the rest that I enjoy seeing do well when it doesn't affect us:
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. San Diego Chargers
4. Atlanta Falcons
5. New York Jets