Is there a chance we lose Quinn but get Bradley back?

gocougs789

Reaction score
Quinn will probably be a head coach next year and the jags are looking awful. Could cost Bradley his job.

pehawk

Reaction score
Pete's a loyal dude, he let Bradley do his thing, but he certainly wouldn't hire him back.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Jags are a disaster right now, so I think even their owner knows Bradley's not the problem. You gotta go far down the list of what's wrong with the Jags before you get to coaching.........so I think Bradley's safe for now.

pehawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":sspoxk4y said:
The Jags are a disaster right now, so I think even their owner knows Bradley's not the problem. You gotta go far down the list of what's wrong with the Jags before you get to coaching.........so I think Bradley's safe for now.

And that team plays pretty hard. I'd love to see them beat up on an under achieving talented team, like the Bears. Teams that are talented, but still suck, piss me off more than anything. The Jags sucks, and their QB tossing up pick-6's like its 2013 Houston hurts, but they play and hit hard.

I'm still not so sure its enough to save Bradley's job. They have an OC down there who may end up being really special. If Bradley gets the axe, it may be so they don't lose that guy. But, if that entire staff gets fired I'd want their OC to be here in some capacity.

bandiger

Reaction score
Bradley will be with the Jags for another 2-3 more years. That team needs more talent and depth, owner is smart and kinda hands off type.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Gus Bradley isn't anywhere near getting fired.

Idzik is though.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
If Quinn leaves I want Paul Allen to buy the Cardinals DC..

drcool

Reaction score
Bradley has at least another year here in Jacksonville before people will start calling for his head. Seems a lot of the blame (at least with the radio guys) is pointing towards the GM Dave Caldwell. For the game this last week against Indy they had 16 rookies suited up which is crazy. Hard for anyone to win there. But if next year they only win 3 or 4 games I would guess Bradley will be out. But not this year.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
BR had a piece up yesterday predicting that Cable will get a head coach offer.

nolachawks

Reaction score
I also don't believe Bradley will be getting fired, that being the case and I do believe Quinn will be on the list of anybody looking for a coach. Would we hire from within or bring someone in? I did find this quote from mmqb back in August

"For the Seahawks, losing Quinn would likely mean the promotion of Rocky Seto, the defensive backs coach who had the peculiar title of Defensive Passing Game Coordinator added to his nameplate this off-season."

Seto's profile:
Hired on February 4, 2010, in a quality control/ defense role, former USC linebacker Seto joined the NFL coaching ranks after 11 seasons at USC. On January 18, 2011, he was promoted to assist Kris Richard with the defensive backs, with his focus on the safeties group, and on February 14, 2012, was promoted to his current role.

He only has 3 years of NFL experience and I would think instead of promoting the guy that was promoted to assist Richard, we would promote Richard. Food for thought.

McGruff

Reaction score
Seto would be a good candidate as well.

The guy to watch who isn't ready yet, but will be soon, is Marquand Manuel.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Why would you want that soft zone defense on 3 rd down back again . I'll pass

Smellyman

Reaction score
I wouldn't be worried about the DC leaving. Pete is the real DC and will bring in somebody to play his D.

He made Nick Holt look good.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Bradley's job may depend on how the Jags finish because that defense is the worst in the league in terms of points per game allowed and it is his second year now. He'll probably get at least one more season but I wouldn't call his job safe by any means.

IndyHawk":3ndzn5hr said:
If Quinn leaves I want Paul Allen to buy the Cardinals DC..
No thanks. Bowles is good but would be a terrible fit with Pete, they have opposite philosophies about everything. My hope is that Quinn gets overlooked for another year or two until Mike Zimmer gets fired in Minnesota.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
gocougs789":2lshtwzc said:
Quinn will probably be a head coach next year and the jags are looking awful. Could cost Bradley his job.
Shut yer mouth!!!!!!!