Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia

Throwdown

Reaction score
With a guy named Christine and a guy named Caylin on the team, WHY NOT get a guy with the last name Gurley? I'm in.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Did you see the last play with auburn getting a td?? WOW.. I want the receiver..he has skillzz.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I think Gurley is the most Beastmode like RB I've seen in awhile. I'd love to have him but I bet he's drafted high when he does come out.

HawkWow

Reaction score
He's the gurl you want for power football, that's for sure. A much better, more explosive Trent Richardson (the Bama version). He'd be my first back off the board, but you never know. I do think he'll go bottom of the top 20, long before we pick, and I also think as awesome as he is, we have bigger needs (ASJ!) and a stable of talented backs already on the roster.

Who I want more than Gurley, is his coach, Mark Richt (for the Dawgs).

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
If the Seahawks took anyone in this class i would say Bishop Sankey from Washington is a better fit and he does more with less.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Lynch Mob":3qtaduta said:
If the Seahawks took anyone in this class i would say Bishop Sankey from Washington is a better fit and he does more with less.

It will be real interesting to see where Sankey goes. Almost reminds me of 1995 when Colorado's Rashad Salaam (sp?), more a Gurley type, was expected to go ahead of Napolean Kaufman, more a Sankey type. The Raiders pulled the shocker and picked Kaufman before Salaam. It was one of the last smart moves ever by the Raiders, lol.

This Dawg O is going to look a whole lot different without Sankey, ASJ and Price. :/

Latest posts