Pick 237: Kenny McIntosh RB Georgia

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
How bout them apples?

Love it. Every mock I tried to take two RBs because that position was so deep.

McIntosh is an exciting player in Waldron’s system. Pre-combine mocking when I was adding crazy amount of surplus, he was one guy I included every mock (at the time I was also high on Hall, Morris, Charb too) because I thought McIntosh had the ability to play snaps at the slot and give Seahawks a capable runner and a capable WR type RB. I think he might have some return potential too.

Mick063

Reaction score
You can't ask for better 7th round value. It isn't often that a 7th round pick is a lock to make the team. I'll make that bet with anyone. Not only does he stick but he plays. A guy that can pluck the ball out of the air like that can easily field kicks. I envision a "Cordarrelle Patterson type" kickoff returner. He has that same long, powerful stride (it seems that every step covers 2.5 yards). They look very similar in running style.

Scout

Reaction score
This draft this year was strange in that a lot of late round picks will stick with a lot of teams. It wasn't very strong at top but had depth in the later rounds.

McIntosh is a great cap stone to the Hawks draft. Very good value and provides even more depth at RB.

Latest posts