Would anything less than an 8-0 home record be disappointing

Canhawks

Reaction score
Going back to two years ago,how long is the current home winning streak?I am wondering if we are close to a club record?

Canhawks

Reaction score
Looking back,we lost our last home game of the previous season,so the streak stands at 8.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
jewhawk":3k797cwm said:
The people saying 8-0 at home should be expected are drastically underestimating the variance of NFL games. If we are 90% to win each home game, we would be less than 50% to go 8-0 in those games. And 90% is a ridiculous over-estimation for how likely we are to win each game. A 90% favorite to win translates to a 17 point favorite in Vegas which is incredibly rare. From 2000 to 2011, there were a total of 13 NFL games where one team was favored by 17 or more. If you say we are 75% to win (translates to 8.5 point favorites) the 49ers and Saints games and 90% to win the others, we would be less than 30% to go 8-0 at home. If you say we are on average 80% to win each home game (translates to 10.5 point favorites), we would be less than 17% to go 8-0 at home.
Alright Spock! You convinced me. Full warp speed, this teams going undefeated in 2013!!!!!!

zorges

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":13966axi said:
At this point any loss is a disappointment because i think this team can take on anyone, but at the same time only one team has gone undefeated and i dont see it happening again. All i want this season is to go into the playoffs with momentum.
:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: