Worst draft pickr of all time?

Penman96

Reaction score
Worst draft pick of all time? Read the subject and thought it was about the entire NFL, and therefore a Raiders thread

Anyway if we are just talking Seahawks - McGwire

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Hawks46":2myhcdzk said:
checkdanews":2myhcdzk said:
Wasn't Boz not that bad though? I thought he was ok, injuries just cut his career short. I was born in 86 so maybe Im wrong...*shrugs*

I think Curry was such a bust it was disgusting llol

You're correct. Boz played well, but the roids made his joints week. When Bo ran him over

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Driving me crazy..... Marshawn punks guys worse than that play 5x a game. It was a pretty typical tackle.

Sorry this is really a pet peeve of mine. Can we stop with the ESPN manufactured made up drama? :34853_doh:

"It wasn't that bad," Dave Wyman said. "He didn't get his helmet across Bo. This was kind of a sideways-he-lost-the-stalemate battle. He got a lot of heat for that."

rightbench

Reaction score
You silly people got it ALL WRONG. Didn't you read the thread title?

It doesn't say PICK it says PICKR.

So obviously, the answer is Tim FREAKING RUSKELL

SeatownJay

Reaction score
rightbench":2af0cw3x said:
You silly people got it ALL WRONG. Didn't you read the thread title?

It doesn't say PICK it says PICKR.

So obviously, the answer is Tim FREAKING RUSKELL
Well if you're going by that logic, then I nominate Tom Flores. Remember, before assuming head coaching duties in '92 he was the team's general manager from '89 - '91. and was the man responsible for drafting Dan McGwire, Doug Thomas, & David Daniels with the team's first three picks in '91.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":329m109f said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":329m109f said:
drdiags":329m109f said:
Not sure how realistic it was but to think the franchise could have had Elway instead of Curt Warner has to make my boy Warner one of the worse draft picks only because of who we could have had. That Mirer for Favre pick comes in second because Knox had the choice to push a trade to get Elway but he wanted his running game.
But do you think Sniveling John would have actually deigned to come here?

In the recent NFL Films look at that draft John stated he wanted to play for Knox. He wouldn't have pulled the Colts move. Because he said he knew Knox from his dad, Jack (who was the one that was advising John on the sorry state of the Colts and not wanting him to go there).
Wow Doc, I never knew Horseface was interested/willing to play for Ground Chuck. I still have some doubts due to the run first approach Knox employed which would've meant Eloway would not have been the featured guy in the offense and with that ego.........None the less, if it's true imagine that this franchise came this close to either Elway or Favre. I'm thinking we might not still be fighting for national respect.

All that said and even if Knox could've drafted Elway over Warner there's no way I can denigrate Curt by calling him anything but an excellent draft choice. But, I do get where you're coming from.