Witherspoon fined

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not saying I agree but he’s far from the first player to be fined for body slamming a guy. I loved it when I saw it but I immediately thought there might be a flag. Glad the refs were letting them play there

Maulbert

Reaction score
If that happened against the Seahawks, the refs would've whistled before he was brought down. I swear, they always give other teams more time to break tackles, and then flag when the Hawks have to completely slam them.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Tackle was no issue. Perfect form tackle. Fine was for standing over Conner and flexing.
Penalty deserved. Kid needs to play smarter.
No it wasn’t…. it was for taking him off his feet and taking him to the ground… otherwise spoon wouldve been flagged every hit this yr and the most fined player in the nfl and team.

Kid needs to play smarter? Gtfo with that. He was the only one really showing Up week 1-17.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I’m sure the player’s agent will file an appeal so the fine can be reconsidered.

i for sure didn’t think it looked to be situation that justified this fine.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
No it wasn’t…. it was for taking him off his feet and taking him to the ground… otherwise spoon wouldve been flagged every hit this yr and the most fined player in the nfl and team.

Kid needs to play smarter? Gtfo with that. He was the only one really showing Up week 1-17.
FULL STOP.

It's this kinda shit that REALLY makes me reconsider spending my money on the league in any way.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I see a guy tackling a guy who looks about twice his size, wtf else is he supposed to do? If he just stops after he hits him, and Connor keeps running, then what?

renofox

Reaction score
I don't see the problem with the tackle. NFL has decided to go full WWE so why not let them play like it, too?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I love Spoon .. He's out there doing this while most of the
players cannot even make a tackle.
If he's able to put on just 10-20 more lbs OMG.

BASF

Reaction score

I agree with this, but had to chuckle about week one being included since he pulled his hamstring after an ill advised holdout to start the season and missed the game.