Why exactly did the hawks get rid of BMax?

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
peppersjap":2i114anv said:
These are the kind of things that are driving me crazy with our fans lately! How could any true Seahawk fan (that has been for longer than a year) not know why Maxwell is not back?

These are actual conversations I was either involved in this weekend at the bar:

Patron #1: I heard Golden Tate broke up Russell Wilson's marriage when he slept with his wife
Patron #2: Yeah, but Russell Wilson beat the crap out of him after it happened.....that is what I was told!

This was right after watching highlights of Tyler Locketts kick return:

Patron #1: He did a really good job for us last year
Me: He is a rookie
Patron #1: yeah, I know he is a rookie but he played really good for us last year
Me: (As I'm pulling out my hair) He is not Ricardo Lockette, he has never played for us before.........he is a ROOKIE! Check please!
LMAO, casual fans for you.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Max wanted max money.

Can't be mad at him for that.

Besides, he's in Philly. That's punishment enough.

There's only room for one bird in this league.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":hiqrggwz said:
It probably sucks being the weakest link on a great defense. Maxwell is a solid player but you could argue that he was the weakest link of LOB. He is probably going to end up covering all the #1 WR's that Philly is going to face in that division. Could you guys imagine Max covering Dez Bryant, Odell Beckham jr, & DeSean Jackson? Tough task!

I think he probably did.. because, teams moved them away from 25t

beasthawk

Reaction score
Because they are racist the Seahawks belong to Illuminati and Pete Carroll is the anti-christ!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I'd have rather gotten Browner back. But I'm pulling for you CWill!

HansGruber

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3v19d67p said:
Bigbadhawk":3v19d67p said:
2 things most players want, money and a super bowl ring. He has the ring so good for him going for the money.

Money does not buy satisfaction, contentment nor happiness. Maxwell may find out the hard way. :stirthepot:
Yeah, it does.

Money doesn't just buy happiness, it gives you the time to enjoy it too.