Who's more motivated? Rams or Seahawks?

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
It's not really a question of who wants it more between these two teams. It's more of a question of who is healthier.

rjdriver

Reaction score
RedAlice":1s31vz6g said:
I’m going to be flying home from Cabo during our game.

Southwest has internet. God help whoever gets stuck sitting next to me.

Cuz, we watching football.

Tell your pilots to fly fast. I don’t think you will have Internet over Mexican airspace. I could be wrong, I haven’t flown Southwest in awhile, but other airlines lose live TV and internet outside the US. Good luck to your boys RedAlice!

irocdave

Reaction score
Logic says Hawks get it handed to them Sunday by the Rams. Recent history says Hawks will win with some oddball, never seen scenario with refs involved. This version of the Seahawks has been there and done that, even with all the injuries but need the vets to step up (looking directly at you RW and your ELITE NFL QB 20+ million dollar a year contract, and Baldwin and Jimmy G). For all those that clamored for RW to be the highest paid QB in the league, lets see if he can truly carry the team. I know that sounds negative, but set that aside. Name one game that required more from RW than this one when we all know the D is not capable of handling it on their own.

If Pete still has control of this team they will sack up and put on a show in special teams and offense. The way the Hawks win this is by the offense getting the led out of their ass and scoring points early and often, take the pressure off the D. That falls squarely, with no excuses, on RW.

For the record, I think RW does it and the Hawks win. That is what it comes down to in my opinion.

RussB

Reaction score
Both teams are gonna be really fired up. Lets just hope seahawks have enough left in the tank without wright now.

NINEster

Reaction score
12thbrah":b0qfapb4 said:
Both teams have a lot to play for but Seahawks win these type of games. This Rams squad is still in prove it mode and has some injuries as well on defense. Considering how Russ was chucking the ball against Jacksonville's vaunted secondary I think he will be able to move the ball at will against the Rams. With that being said our defense will struggle as well. Scary thought it might come down to another Blair Walsh field goal attempt.

Not sure Wilson really moved the ball against Jacksonville.

He made a few deep throws that he seemingly makes every game. And was also picked off a few times.

Only the Rams of old and the Cards knew how to limit Wilson for an entire 60. Packers too.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
irocdave":r9szye1a said:
Logic says Hawks get it handed to them Sunday by the Rams. Recent history says Hawks will win with some oddball, never seen scenario with refs involved. This version of the Seahawks has been there and done that, even with all the injuries but need the vets to step up (looking directly at you RW and your ELITE NFL QB 20+ million dollar a year contract, and Baldwin and Jimmy G). For all those that clamored for RW to be the highest paid QB in the league, lets see if he can truly carry the team. I know that sounds negative, but set that aside. Name one game that required more from RW than this one when we all know the D is not capable of handling it on their own.

If Pete still has control of this team they will sack up and put on a show in special teams and offense. The way the Hawks win this is by the offense getting the led out of their ass and scoring points early and often, take the pressure off the D. That falls squarely, with no excuses, on RW.

For the record, I think RW does it and the Hawks win. That is what it comes down to in my opinion.

I'm with you. & There's going to be A) a new rule next year, & or, B) a playoff long national uproar about something awesome "those thugs!!!" up here in the SeaTown do whether we win by 8+ points or not. I can feel it.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
NINEster":agz0dhzv said:
12thbrah":agz0dhzv said:
Both teams have a lot to play for but Seahawks win these type of games. This Rams squad is still in prove it mode and has some injuries as well on defense. Considering how Russ was chucking the ball against Jacksonville's vaunted secondary I think he will be able to move the ball at will against the Rams. With that being said our defense will struggle as well. Scary thought it might come down to another Blair Walsh field goal attempt.

He made a few deep throws that he seemingly makes every game. And was also picked off a few times.

Only the Rams of old and the Cards knew how to limit Wilson for an entire 60. Packers too.

He moved the ball against them more than almost every other QB. The teams that beat them won it with a run game and special teams

Scorpion05

Reaction score
irocdave":3a4m39p1 said:

The Pittsburgh game years ago, as well as the Texans game. The defense got it handed to them both times

He gets paid elite QB money but not nearly as much as some other Qbs above him. I would say he's actually out performed his contract, and is giving us more for our money than any other QB not named Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady.

Also he has excuses, he's dealing with more than what other Qbs usually have to deal with. Not trying to be confrontational, but it seems like he's held to a different standard

But yes, big game for him. If he wants to be MVP and claim his crown as being amongst the big 3...where people will be saying "Rodgers, Brady, Wilson", he needs to show out

olyfan63

Reaction score
NINEster":1vvxmacs said:

IIRC, when it truly counted, yes, absolutely, the Packers knew how to limit Wilson for an entire 56 minutes.
Oops, there's 60 minutes in a game. It was all that stuff that happened after 56 minutes where the Packers couldn't stop Wilson.

[youtube]Lp1WM00U0aE[/youtube]

In recent *regular season* play, I believe all at Green Bay early in the season, the Packers certainly know how to shut the whole Seahawks team down, including Wilson.