Who would win in a street fight??

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
jrod13206":3o955y1g said:
I saw legarret blunt drop a lineman with one punch. I know he is a big back but size isn't everything. Quickness with power is supreme to big and powerful. It only takes one punch and I think Percy is strong enough and quick enough to drop any player on the team. Maybe I just think to much of harvin but you see him on the field and he is a heat seeking missile.
Legarret Blount sucker punched that lineman, when you hit somebody without them seeing the punch coming it is far easier to knock them out. You do not have time to tighten the jaw, or roll with the punch, your whole body is relaxed making the knockout shot easy.

Weight classes exist in professional fighting for a reason, believe me. I do MMA for a hobby, and let me tell you those small and quick fighters are at a huge disadvantage against bigger guys. The bigger fighter has a longer reach (huge advantage), they almost always hit harder, and they also -- at least from an MMA standpoint have a HUGE advantage on the ground.

Just look at those no weight limit exhibition matches in Japan. Fighters from all over the world fight in these matches, and the bigger guy almost always comes out on top. The smaller fighters that do succeed against the bigger fighters are usually technicians. They rely on efficient fighting styles, and exceptional technique to get the job done. Obviously Kam Chancellor, and Percy Harvin are not pro fighters -- this would give the advantage to Kam Chancellor due to his size.

rjdriver

Reaction score
jrod13206":3krcyonl said:
And this also includes the whole team. Keep in mind Percy can throw up 450+ on a bench. So he does pack a punch with that quickness

450 pounds? Not that you're lying, but I find that hard to believe for a sub two hundred pound dude. I know he is a strong, but that is crazy. In the combine he benched 225 pounds 19 times. If you use a max bench calculator, it converts to a max of about 357 lbs. Most agree that those are pretty accurate; or at least in the ballpark. I could see 400, but if he's benching 450 pounds or 225% of his body weight, then he is definitely the man!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
rjdriver":2uge357k said:
jrod13206":2uge357k said:
And this also includes the whole team. Keep in mind Percy can throw up 450+ on a bench. So he does pack a punch with that quickness

450 pounds? Not that you're lying, but I find that hard to believe for a sub two hundred pound dude. I know he is a strong, but that is crazy. In the combine he benched 225 pounds 19 times. If you use a max bench calculator, it converts to a max of about 357 lbs. Most agree that those are pretty accurate; or at least in the ballpark. I could see 400, but if he's benching 450 pounds or 225% of his body weight, then he is definitely the man!

While he was at Florida, it was reported that he had a bench max of over 400 lbs. While with the Vikings, he reportedly maxed 420 lbs.

Kam Chancellor won Virginia Tech's Super Iron Hokie honors with these max lefts: bench press (380) clean (326) and jerk (300).

Chancellor did 22 reps at the combine, while Harvin did 19.

bill21792

Reaction score
Kam would DESTROY Percy, no question. According to their wiki pages, Kam's got 48 pounds on Harvin.

And seein Harvin stalemate Sherman a few years ago compared to Chancellor destroying Vernon Davis...yea.

I know football =/= street fighting, but that give you a perspective on the general strength between the two players. Harvin would have to far outclass Kam in terms of technique in order to stand a chance imo.

Latest posts