Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Whoever gets the 6th seed

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The AFC is.. for lack of a better term.. a s*it-show. :lol:

Who do you think comes out on top? Every team is going to have some major issues in this tournament. My vote was for the Patriots but now without Gronk, I have no idea.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Broncos, unimpressively.

Who then get stomped in the super bowl by some team thats much better than them, I don't know who though.

:lol:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Denver or New England. I think Ginger's gonna Ginger and screw the Bengals out of making it to the big game somehow. No Atkins changes that team.

mrblitz

Reaction score
the real super bowl is actually the nfc championship game

BreesIsOverrated

Reaction score
Broncos- Favorite
Pats- Not without Gronk
Bengals- Inconsistent but great at home
Colts- No way, insanely overrated
Chiefs- Nope
Ravens/Dolphins- Ravens could if they get hot, but unlikely

Broncos or Bengals.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Denver but Kansas City beats them in the divisional round if Houston is able to come back. Or do you mean the AFC championship? If so then it will be Cincinnati.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Colts and Ravens lose WildCards.

Leaves Horses, Chieves, Pats and Bengals.

Manning chokes Chieves win. Pats win a close one at home vs Bengals.

Pats shellac Chieves.

Legion of Boom destroys Brady. Wilson and beast run for 100 each.

Seahawks 42-10.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm hoping its Denver. If its an east coast team like the Patriots or Ravens, the Super Bowl will be a home game for that team.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I said the Bungles in the preseason thread and that the Hawks beat them in the Superb Owl. I'm standing by that. Manning will underperform in a windy venue in the playoffs and the Donkeys will be out yet again this season, the Dolts don't have enough defense or running game (a recipe for disaster in the weather), KC doesn't have enough offense and will lose by 1 or 2 in the divisional round. The Pats will get to the AFCCG but struggle some against Cincy's defense. The Bungles wins a close one after Bellichick takes away their running game but the Ginger manages to only turn it over one time and they score just enough to edge the Pats out.

Seattle wins going away in New York.

mistaowen

Reaction score
J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!

Broncos will get 1 seed and lose at home. I don't know how Belichick does it but he makes Peyton look terrible 90% of the time.

The only thing holding Bengals back is Dalton but since he's such a huge part they wont go far.

Chiefs have the potential to play well on the road with their good defense and Jamaal Charles is unreal. Still, Alex Smith can't win them games.

Meh, superbowl will be won by NFC.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 13m
The Broncos didn't just lose a game tonight but also lost control of homefield advantage in the AFC playoffs. The Patriots now control that.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3unbtbp9 said:
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 13m
The Broncos didn't just lose a game tonight but also lost control of homefield advantage in the AFC playoffs. The Patriots now control that.
Yeah I heard this too, However, they have a tough fame in Miami this week and could give it right back if they lose.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Can you imagine if the Pats lock up the 1 seed without Gronk/Hernandez, any decently known WR besides glass-man Amendola, and losing Wilfork/Mayo? Not sure if that has more to do with Belichick or the AFC being soft this year.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
I honestly think the Chiefs have a serious chance. Denver and KC are both extremely cold that time of year and Peyton is pretty bad in that weather. I would go with the Pats, but their offense isn't the same without Gronk. You never know though with Belichick.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mistaowen":111a8dis said:
Can you imagine if the Pats lock up the 1 seed without Gronk/Hernandez, any decently known WR besides glass-man Amendola, and losing Wilfork/Mayo? Not sure if that has more to do with Belichick or the AFC being soft this year.
It has to do with Belichick, the AFC not being super-powerful, and above all, Tom Brady finding ways to git 'er dun despite being handicapped in 23 different ways.

el capitan

Reaction score
Look at that list and then compare it to the top 6 or 7 teams in the NFC. I think the Cowboys could have won the AFC this year had they been in it.

Latest posts