• Chiefs

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Whoever gets the 6th seed

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drdiags

Reaction score
Just to mess with folks, I say the 6th seed, which might be the Chargers. They get on a roll and make it to NY. Phillip Rivers turns out to have relatives from NY and the town goes crazy. Leavy is rewarded with the game and some higher seed NFC team gets corn-holed ... j/k

In all seriousness, I think NE somehow wins it. I think at least they will host the AFCCG. BB and Tom Brady are just a tough out in that conference.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I told my Broncos fan friend to not count Brady out at halftime of the Broncos @ Patriots game. I said DON'T DO IT. He laughed and told me to go back to doing my laundry.

I texted him after that game and said "What did I tell you?" - He got furious. :D

Saying it again here, though, just...For the world at large. Don't count Brady out of anything. Ever. Don't do it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":2nciwu2u said:
Just to mess with folks, I say the 6th seed, which might be the Chargers. They get on a roll and make it to NY. Phillip Rivers turns out to have relatives from NY and the town goes crazy. Leavy is rewarded with the game and some higher seed NFC team gets corn-holed ....
That's just cruel man. :(

mistaowen

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1y41a97d said:
I told my Broncos fan friend to not count Brady out at halftime of the Broncos @ Patriots game. I said DON'T DO IT. He laughed and told me to go back to doing my laundry.

I texted him after that game and said "What did I tell you?" - He got furious. :D

Saying it again here, though, just...For the world at large. Don't count Brady out of anything. Ever. Don't do it.

Remember last year when we needed them to beat the 49ers? Game seemed over at half time. The 49ers messed up with substitutions and the refs allowed a timeout after they hiked the ball stopping their momentum. You just knew they were gonna make it interesting from that point on. Too bad their defense failed in the end.

[youtube]lcpCUvF6fpc[/youtube]

Even if his passes aren't as perfect as they used to be, he still has all the leadership in the world and a rocket. I don't think RW will ever be as animated but he's becoming a guy like Brady who you just know always has a chance if you give him one.

If it comes down to NE vs Broncos at either place for the AFC champ, I see the Pats heading to NY.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Man my Cincy pick looks horrible right now. They're getting killed in Pittsburgh by 21 in the middle of the 2nd quarter. They can't win on the road so now I say they don't get to the SB. I'm going to change my vote but not sure to whom yet? I just don't think the Donkeys play well enough in the elements nor more importantly, have a good enough defense to get to the SB. NE? Maybe and I suppose they're the "safest" pick as of today. But how about the Phins? The play good D and just beat the Pats albeit at home. Not sure they can win in the elements either though and they'll have to as a Wildcard. Dolts? No way. No running game and no D in the playoffs is a recipe for losing. KC? If they get their D healthy it just might be them. Alex or no Alex Game Mananger.

I'm down to NE or KC..................................