Who was at the 2 worst officiated games in seahawks history?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
chris98251":fydhf2r1 said:
45Hawker":fydhf2r1 said:
sutz":fydhf2r1 said:
Sez the guy with 117 posts.

C'mon. So post count at .NET is the gauge of one's fandom?

Back to OP: I wasn't at that Jets game in 98, but I went mental watching it. That call was so bad it did get us two things: 1) Instant replay 2) Erickson was fired and we got Holmgren (if we had won that game we would have went to the playoffs, and I think that would have saved Erickson his job).

Post count doesn't gauge a persons fan level, but those here that have been around the block, seen 2005 and the wave of so called life long fans come in and most not all not show up again after the Super Bowl have room to question viability and credibility.

Like anything else your history and contributions are your credentials. You can have few posts but in those few bring something to the table that is impressive and knowledgeable that will give a person that he knows his shit opinion by the board. Some peoples style takes longer to distinquish and may settle in over time to being just one of those .Net guys.

At your job or anyplace else really someone that walks in the door and acts like he should be one of the guys and starts telling everyone how they should do stuff typically doesn't fly very well. People respect someone that has earned their stripes so to speak, that person walking in the door may have 15 years of expereince, he does'nt have to tell everyone, everyone will know based on what he does and his contributions and thus earn that respect.

Exactly. It ain't about "Morality". Moreso I think It's about virtues...history and tradition and endurance and longevity and perseverance and devotion and loyalty and other qualities that have a universal value and merit.

Brahn

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2fp2wfn0 said:
^Now you aren't even trying to have a conversation.

(Although you seem to have placed gang-bangers in your personal caste system)

^Not trying to have a conversation yet you magically replied. So what is that called? I believe... yup my sources do back me up this appears to be a conversation.

(Although you are probably fashioning another tin hat to protect you from the motivation of the masses, keep fighting the good fight)

I like you though. I can always count on you to give a negative reply to almost any thread.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":1qkzzs2w said:
Anyone on this site at the vinny testaverde (helmet for a touchdown) game and the Super Bowl.

Bonus game-- not a bad of officiated game, just one of the most depressing home openers--the 1997 home home opener when The Jets beat us 41-3

And people wonder why I hate bandwagon fans
I was at that testaverde game endzone seats where they said he scored ! That sucked they brought back replay for that reason.

45Hawker

Reaction score
chris98251":1ce7773g said:
Post count doesn't gauge a persons fan level, but those here that have been around the block, seen 2005 and the wave of so called life long fans come in and most not all not show up again after the Super Bowl have room to question viability and credibility.
So it's not post count, its post frequency? No, it's post credibility? ;)

In the early 90's, I was mailing Bill Bessette a $40 check every year to get on his daily email updates from Cheney. Do I gain any "credibility" for that? I wonder if I can import those emails into .NET so it counts. If a fan has fun in the woods...

I think I'll start a favorite uniform or "top 10 hawks" thread to get my post count up! :D