Who to root for!

pmedic920

Reaction score
kearly":3vu5ds10 said:
I can't figure out if I want to root for, or against the Broncos this season. I think they have a very real shot at 16-0 with that offense and that schedule. If they go 16-0 and meet Seattle in the big game with the first 19-0 season at stake, maybe that puts extra pressure on Denver. The lack of adversity in such a season would be a plus in the SB for Seattle as well. But at the same time, if that happens, it overshadows what Seattle will do this season and make Denver the talk of the league, even though they are a far less talented team that happens to be carried by an all-universe passing offense.

A win in the SB over Payton Manning would be incredible icing on the cake, but he is one of the 2-3 guys I would least like us to face.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":2p3ysscc said:
I can't figure out if I want to root for, or against the Broncos this season. I think they have a very real shot at 16-0 with that offense and that schedule. If they go 16-0 and meet Seattle in the big game with the first 19-0 season at stake, maybe that puts extra pressure on Denver. The lack of adversity in such a season would be a plus in the SB for Seattle as well. But at the same time, if that happens, it overshadows what Seattle will do this season and make Denver the talk of the league, even though they are a far less talented team that happens to be carried by an all-universe passing offense.
It's against the LAW to EVER vote for the Broncos or Raiders. It's under Rule 1, section B (section A is the 49ers).

hidn

Reaction score
bigtrain21":19ykwbb3 said:
hidn":19ykwbb3 said:
3 games into the season and we have a 2 game lead on the division. That's awesome!

If the Niners win and Cards lose, we have a 2 and 1/2 game lead on the division.

If the Rams win, it's still only a 2 game lead.

Root for the Niners.

Tie breaker and half games are different.

You're right. My Point is still valid though.

We hold the tie breaker over the niners. At worst, we split the series. At this point, it is safer to have the niners win.

It's like Blackjack, you don't hit 15 if the dealer is showing a 6. Unless, of course, you are cheating or like losing money.

shiva1008

Reaction score
Seattle doesn't need any help this year. :) I generally like underdog teams and get bored with the NFL status quo. It would be cool to see Chip Kelly's upstart Eagles hand one to the Broncos.

Latest posts