Who Knew Maragos Is Our Back Up Holder?

Did You Know Maragos Was Our Back Up Holder?

• Yes

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • No

Votes: 63 96.9%

• Total voters

Gap Filler

Reaction score
And if you did how did you know that?

And who is our back up long snapper? Unger? Jeanpierre?

OP
OP
G

Gap Filler

Reaction score
davidonmi":i650gche said:
I thought it was Tjack

Thats what I figured. But how awesome would it have been to see big ass Red Bryant out there holding that little ball for John Ryan? I can laugh about it now that the Seahawks won.

dbmack

Reaction score
According to our depth chart, Zach Miller is the backup long snapper.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
morgulon1":2blwlkso said:
I do know that Maragos is very stupid and should be shot.

Yeah he definitely deserves to have his life ended.

:roll: :34853_doh:

UGotHawked

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3jaophax said:
The better question is, who will be the backup holder next week?

Well he won't be next week. Pete said it will likely be Russ.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Wilson should be going over the play book and doing what QB's do with the coordinators instead of risking himself even if it's just holding the snap. Zach Miller will be fine doing it next week, but I think it definitely should be someone else as the 3rd option instead of Wilson.

morgulon1

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2jjso1xp said:
Wilson should be going over the play book and doing what QB's do with the coordinators instead of risking himself even if it's just holding the snap. Zach Miller will be fine doing it next week, but I think it definitely should be someone else as the 3rd option instead of Wilson.

Plenty of qb's have been used as holder. After Maragos messed up the snap he should of just fell on the ball.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
morgulon1":2jlt3o7f said:
dontbelikethat":2jlt3o7f said:

Plenty of qb's have been used as holder. After Maragos messed up the snap he should of just fell on the ball.

Yup it was incredibly bad decision for Maragos to try and throw it, and he definitely should've just fell on it. I don't think it's a smart decision for our franchise QB to be holding snaps when he could be preparing for his offense and just cause other QB's do it doesn't mean we have to (again, don't need to risk his health even more even if it's just holding the snap, things can go wrong). How many franchise guys now a days hold the snap, I honestly can't think of any. Only starting QB that I remember holding it was Romo against us in the playoffs, and well you know how that ended...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'm not sure at what point our QB stopped being our holder. I honestly wasn't paying attention. Zorn used to hold. Most QB's used to hold. How the heck do you have a fake FG if your QB is not holding? It was standard operating procedure for so long I stopped paying attention.

Why isn't Wilson our holder?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I did not, and hope he isn't next week. Really what we learned from all of this is that Steven should never try to make a tackle on kickoffs.

DHawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2zze9ufv said:
I did not, and hope he isn't next week. Really what we learned from all of this is that Steven should never try to make a tackle on kickoffs.

LOL no doubt. He got clobbered. Just do the half-ass dive at the ground thing that Ryan has had to do a couple times lol