Who are your favorite "forgotten" past Seahawks?

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Some of my favorite (somewhat) forgottens:
Burleson
Tatupu
Kerney
Babineaux
DJax
Galloway
Kitna
Blades

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Another nationally unrecognized great, Kenny Easley, who was the original slobberknocker.

A great player wh's career was ended in an untimely way. Darren Woodson believes he should be in the HOF and hit harder than any SS ever to play while being tremendous in coverage.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
I'll second (or third) the calls for Willie Williams and Ricky Watters.

Williams was undersized, but seemed to have a knack for getting a pick and taking it back for a TD. And Watters was so fun to watch.

And John Harris deserves some remembrance.

pehawk

Reaction score
Tony Woods for writing "Wild Wild West" on his belt towel.

I "finished" with Tuten lined up under center once.

Feagles, was SERIOUSLY, the Hawks MVP one year.

Tommy Kane

Lamar "MAAD" Smith

Tom Catlin

volsunghawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2o9owec3 said:
JSeahawks":2o9owec3 said:
peachesenregalia":2o9owec3 said:
Marquand Manuel. Never spectacular, but always solid. I was loathe to lose him after the 2005 season.

I still believe that his injury was the biggest factor in the Super Bowl. Even more so then the officiating.

Absolutely agree with this.

Dom's point about Joe J is well taken also. He made some fantastic plays for us that year and without him I'm not sure we go to the superbowl. Best one-year Seahawk ever?

Yes. He wins it by just a fraction over Jerry Rice. :mrgreen:

MooseKnuckle

Reaction score
Probably too big of a name for this subject, but I was always a fan of Shawn Springs.

drdiags

Reaction score
I would hate to behind you jack holes in a buffet line, take one and move on.

Michael Bates. Since that is all the scraps I could find. Hmmm, Pete Metzalaars. Call me greedy as well.

pehawk

Reaction score
Michael Bates! Nice doc, NICE!

And hey, I'll eat how I want to eat, okay? Lil guys eat alot...we cant all be 6'6" and look like Denzel and Tina Turner had a kid...you handsome mofo (true bill, the ex-wife said you we're a handsome man...hence the divorce).

drdiags

Reaction score
pehawk":1mxsarpc said:

And hey, I'll eat how I want to eat, okay? Lil guys eat alot...we cant all be 6'6" and look like Denzel and Tina Turner had a kid...you handsome mofo (true bill, the ex-wife said you we're a handsome man...hence the divorce).

That's my boy! You crazy mofo. Fun draft party, griping about the John Carlson pick. And Lawrence Jackson. TR is a genius (looks around for HFSD1, who will rightfully tear me a new one).

Leee-roy

Reaction score
Anybody remember Freddy Young blowing up punt returners? He put a lot of TB's on their asses too.
He had all Mojo while the "boz" (ack) got all the press.

noflyzone

Reaction score
I'm only 24 and didn't start following the seahawks until 10 years ago. I'd have to say Bobby Engram.

Honorable mentions:
Joe Jurevicious
Brandon Stokely
Patrick Kerney

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3s08qdwt said:
pehawk":3s08qdwt said:

That's my boy! You crazy mofo. Fun draft party, griping about the John Carlson pick. And Lawrence Jackson. TR is a genius (looks around for HFSD1, who will rightfully tear me a new one).

I remember us two discussing "Carlson when DeShaun's on the board?" And then I probably dropped more acid and rode a horse or something nutty. That was a crazy, crazy, crazy party. I just left directions and my address on the main forum and rolled the dice with attendence.

Great call on Bannister, Throw. That badass beat the Bronco's by himself one year. Always a playa for that alone.

9rudy9

Reaction score
#38 Mack strong - all 15 years a Seahawk- 3 1000 yd rushers-

Bobby Engram - (wiki) Started only 67 of the 109 games he played with Seattle, Engram ranks fifth in franchise history in receptions (399) and fourth in receiving yards (4,859). His 94 receptions in 2007 is a Seahawks single-season record, and he led the team in catches during the team's Super Bowl season in 2005 with 67.

pehawk

Reaction score
John "Played a Half on a Broken Ankle" Freisz.

Atradees

Reaction score
Eugene Robinson, Rufus Porter, Derreck Fenner, John L, Dave Kreig, Grant Wistrom,
Cris Warren, Sam Adams, Wooden, Kearney, Joe J., ....

Who was that DE opposite Wistrom?
Military Lt.

Latest posts