Who are your favorite "forgotten" past Seahawks?

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Like many of you, I have a lot of favorite "forgotten" Seahawks of the past. I'll second (or third or whatever) several of the names that have been mentioned ...

Fredd Young (met him once, very cool guy)

Daryl Turner "the Afterburner"

Rufus Porter (would have absolutely THRIVED in Pete Carroll's defense)

Kenny Easley (Hide the women and children if he were on this Hawks defense. Would be absolutely frightening)

Paul Skansi (phenomenal hands. One of the greatest UDFA's this team has ever had)

... and I'll add a few others I haven't seen mentioned yet. How about ...

Bobby Joe Edmonds (dynamic return guy -- I really liked him)

Eugene Robinson (had the greatest respect for him ... until the night before the Super Bowl incident when he was with the Falcons)

Nick Reed (I really thought he had a chance to make it)

Owen Schmitt (The definition of insane. I mean seriously, who can't fall in love with a football player who hit himself in the head with his own helmet until he bled to fire himself up ... and who once ate a cardboard coaster with "plenty of beer.")

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
No love for Dave Brown? the best Seahawks Corner ever. Dude was money. RIP. An original Hawk, drafted in the first round by the stealers, we took him in the expansion draft. he NEVER missed game for us, was an all pro and a probowler. Wheh he retired, he was 7th all time in the NFL for interceptions.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Big Play Babs. Making that tackle on Romo was one of my favorite plays. Imagine he doesn't make that tackle and Romo scores. Romo's whole career might be looked at diff....lol

pehawk

Reaction score
I had a friend of mine say "god I hope Romo gets to Seattle in the playoffs, for redemption"...I reminded him thats exactly what all our preference would also be.

Hachtung

Reaction score
Reggie McKenzie..., an ultimate teammate, was one of Chuck Knox boys brought in from Buffalo's famous Electric Company who blocked for "the Juice".... He continued opening holes for Curt Warner.....In those days the big Rival was the Silver and Black Hated Raiders........ Reggie had some great battles with ol' Lyle Alzado...... He also had a problem where he would get so worked up for a game that he'd "upchuck"..., I remember a Monday Night game against the Raiders in the Kingdome when Reggie lined up and just before the snap his helmet came up and he projectile vomited across the line......all hell broke loose... Good stuff!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Babs was a Cowboy killer, he always seemed to come up huge in the clutch against them.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
OMG, talk about forgotten, I completely forgot about Joe nash. He was the reason I worn #72. I know I already posted, but I had to add Mr. Nash.

GOSeahawks

Reaction score
Julian Peterson was great as a hawk. He was the only one I thought of that had not been mentioned

TLD0550

Reaction score
Since I was passed down a game worn hitchcock jersey, that by the way I sported all last year over at S/C in phoenix..Bill Hitchcock

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Jon Kitna - The kid out of Central Washington winning the job and doing some good work ...