Which team has the worst trolls?

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2zrro35r said:
chris98251":2zrro35r said:
Two names, Cinnamongirl and Donkspurts, we have had bad but these two brought bad to a new low.
They were awesome. I wish they were still here.

Since they are not, might I suggest picking up a hobby? Batting cages or punching bags, I think you would enjoy those very much. Maybe golf too.

Jville

Reaction score
kearly":3p7qepd7 said:
Scottemojo":3p7qepd7 said:
chris98251":3p7qepd7 said:
Two names, Cinnamongirl and Donkspurts, we have had bad but these two brought bad to a new low.

Since they are not, might I suggest picking up a hobby? Batting cages or punching bags, I think you would enjoy those very much. Maybe golf too.

With regards to golf, I recommend a mountain course with lots of steep inclines and declines. I also recommend leaving the cart and cell phone at the club house and carry ones own bag.

Threedee

Reaction score
Since Eagles fans are the douchiest in real life, I would imagine that their internet trolls have to be pretty bad as well. Similarly, Raiders fans have earned themselves a lot of contempt over the years. I actually like Vikings fans, but that's just me...

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1hrnkfe4 said:
All it takes is the correct combination of incompetence and success within whatever time period we're specifying. Today, it's probably us or the Pats. Over the last few years, it's probably the 49ers or Broncos. Over the last decade, we know better than anyone outside of Baltimore that the Steelers must hold that distinction, and it's more than likely they're the worst all-time as well. They have the unique mixture of the blunt nature of the east coast, the success of 6 Super Bowl titles, and the lacking intellectual and physical stimulation of a culture routed in hard manual labor that has long ceased to embody that hardened demeanor. The result, much to the chagrin and the cynical amusement of the 31 other NFL fan-bases, is the most elite force of trolls the NFL has to offer. They're so bad they're good, and they're so good they're terrible. Here's to you, Steelers fans!
Thank you! :th2thumbs:
I will say that the thinking Steeler fans refrain from trolling and talking smack because we know that our team hasn't been very good for 4 years now and we focus our smack on Coach Tomlin and the GM.

A

Anonymous

Scottemojo":21g5uzlq said:
chris98251":21g5uzlq said:

Why?

Fair question.

canfan

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2sp9njzz said:
Seahawks, and it's not even close.

Go to any other football forum and watch them climb out of the woodwork... it's so comical and obnoxious that sometimes I think that it's other teams fans masquerading as Seahawks fans.

This (unfortunately!)

kearly

Reaction score
There were a couple of Steelers trolls before and after XL that are easily the worst of all time. They were so bad that you'd wish them ill in real life.

NFLFan45

Reaction score
canfan":1qjtekgm said:
The_Z_Man":1qjtekgm said:
Seahawks, and it's not even close.

Go to any other football forum and watch them climb out of the woodwork... it's so comical and obnoxious that sometimes I think that it's other teams fans masquerading as Seahawks fans.

This (unfortunately!)

Agreed.

I think it's a mixture of a few things

A) All successful teams are going to have their vocal and delusional fans/trolls. It's the internet and trolling on anonymous boards is going to happen.

B) Bandwagon Trolls - Every successful team has a bunch of new bandwagon fans. This isn't the teams fault nor is it the fault of the "real" fans that have been around since the "lean" days, but when teams start winning bandwagon fans start showing up and they are most likely to troll non stop.

Read NFL.com articles, Profootballtalk articles and the worst offenders sadly ARE Seahawk Trolls.

If you strictly meant trolls that come here then 9er trolls are the worst.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The worst trolls are two Rams fans. On any given Sunday, IF the Rams happen to maybe hopefully look like they might possibly maybe wish on a star be good: two of them come out of their basement and TROLL hard on the next opposing fan's board.

It is the most embarassing thing I have ever experienced as an NFL fan on any internet board.

Thankfully, you have both bannd here. Normally, they get bannd about 3 days in on the other teams boards as well. But it really is the worst thing I have ever seen from any fans of any team.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RedAlice":3gvr79f4 said:
The worst trolls are two Rams fans. On any given Sunday, IF the Rams happen to maybe hopefully look like they might possibly maybe wish on a star be good: two of them come out of their basement and TROLL hard on the next opposing fan's board.

It is the most embarassing thing I have ever experienced as an NFL fan on any internet board.

Thankfully, you have both bannd here. Normally, they get bannd about 3 days in on the other teams boards as well. But it really is the worst thing I have ever seen from any fans of any team.

I've got a pretty good idea which ones you are referring to. :D

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":1vvd2s03 said:
RedAlice":1vvd2s03 said:

I've got a pretty good idea which ones you are referring to. :D

They are both banned on zone as well.

This season I helped get them banned on about 4 other teams sites. They are the scourge of internet fandom. I'm so embarrased they are fans of my team.