Wheres all the buzz today?

LastRideOut

Reaction score
The Seahawks did it to themselves this year. They should have already cemented the playoffs by now.

Which is why I'm indifferent. Don't really care one way or another. Might as well, because this particular team seems to be indifferent as well.

morgulon1

Reaction score
We had a great practice this week! We cleaned up a few things! The guys are pumped and jacked for this championship opportunity! We're gonna be battling out there! It's gonna be a fantastic game!
Reno , how did you get your hands on the interview transcript?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think there are some players that are truly indifferent (the performance on D last week spoke VOLUMES) but I do think we have many players who do care. FWIW

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
To me there is no buzz because there are few that believe a trip to the playoffs would result in anything but a first round beat down. There is no confidence that this could be a scrappy underdog team that could win a couple of games.

Pete Fatigue is real and almost everyone but the local press and a few sunshine pumpers here understand that.

GemCity

Reaction score
Speaking for me personally, the wind was really taken out of my sails this final quarter of the season. I am still pissed we lost to the Rams TWICE (That awful second half at home to start the season and then gave the game away in LA) and absolutely mailed it in on defense against the Steelers, collecting paychecks when they could have controlled their own destiny with a win and in today scenario.

Now I am cynical, assuming either a Seahawks win and a Bears loss or a Bears win and a Seahawks loss.

I'm not even going to watch those games in the afternoon, instead headed to the ocean with my girl. When I get back I will find out if I am pleasantly surprised and happy or just saying "I knew it" and watch the night game.

The Seahawks did it to themselves this year. They should have already cemented the playoffs by now.
This…exactly this.

Of course I’d love us to get in the playoffs. Jockeying for a higher draft position with a loss is….just not the way an organization should do it.

But, this team doesn’t really deserve to get in. You can’t get thrashed the way we did last game at home, lose to the Rams…twice…and think you deserve a shot.

It’s time. It’s time for a shake up. Start by firing PC and go from there.

-Pete-

Reaction score
Probably gonna be the last 'Hawks game for 8 months, and needing help does take some of the excitement out of it. But I'll enjoy it (for certain values of 'enjoy') for what it is and while I can. I can't be more disappointed than I was last week, so not much chance of a letdown.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
We had a great practice this week! We cleaned up a few things! The guys are pumped and jacked for this championship opportunity! We're gonna be battling out there! It's gonna be a fantastic game!
And then after “I woulda thought we woulda played better”

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Wait a minute.....

..I've seen this game already.

Spoiler alert, it ends in a 6-6 overtime tie!

Latest posts