When to buy game tickets?

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
My wife and I are going to make the trip from Texas and go our first game. Most likely it will be the Bucs game in early November. We want pretty good seats and I was wondering if prices start out high before the season and then go down, or is it the other way around?

chris98251

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":3nwvc1yo said:
My wife and I are going to make the trip from Texas and go our first game. Most likely it will be the Bucs game in early November. We want pretty good seats and I was wondering if prices start out high before the season and then go down, or is it the other way around?

Depends on if the Bucs suck and if there is playoff implications for the Seahawks, If the Bucs suck tickets will be available because people tend to want to be somewhere where there is a happening event, beating someone bloody that you know is going to cave isn't what people want, if there is a playoff slot available people will go because they will feel invested and want to root the team on.

If the second situation happens then good seats will be pricier , if not you may be able to get a deal.