When Thurmonds suspension is up...

pugs1

Reaction score
Maxwell & Lane are playing great! Pete has a chance to teach a valuable lesson. Don't get suspended if you want to keep your job!

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Pretty sure when Thurmond comes back he is lining up outside and will move to the slot on nickel.
Remember, Browner beat out Thurmond beat out Maxwell beat out lane.

period. no matter what we all think. at least that's how pete has played it all year at all positions

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
kearly":2046g660 said:
Maxwell is going to get us killed with penalties against some officiating crews. I think he should start, but Pete should be quick to pull him if it's evident early that we are dealing with a tight-assed crew that week. Thankfully officials tend to call things much looser in the playoffs, and especially the Super Bowl.

I noticed this too. I also noticed the Seahawks receivers getting mugged today. The difference is that the NY corners don't have a reputation.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Game situation experience is good for the young guys. Even if Browner wins an appeal (is there still a case against him?), he may not be 100% for a while.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
mrblitz":1fv6ru6e said:
i too was wondering if maxwell has already played his way into the starting corner spot. 3 ints in 2 games...
Don't forget two near picks in the game before that.

Latest posts