What team is our biggest threat in NFC West? (Poll)

Who is Seahawks biggest threat to win NFC West?

• Cardinals

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 51 67.1%
  • 49ers

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters

James in PA

Reaction score
Hawks, Niners, Rams have a weird rock, paper, scissors thing going on. Wouldn’t he shocked to see any of them win the NFCW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3jzuubfz said:
I voted for Arizona.

I think that Kyler is ready to put the league on notice, and I don't think our secondary has what it takes to slow their receivers down.

All four teams in the division are very good on paper. The Rams are a thorn in our side. The 49ers, when healthy, can beat anyone.

But I think Arizona, led by Kyler Murray, is ready to make the leap.

I went AZ, Losing Chandler Jones last year was a enormous hit. They have a young team that has added some good talent and will be better than last year.

Rams, has improved QB but lost out everywhere else. Donald and Ramsey is awesome but they have plenty of holes. If they don't start off hot, I can see them implode as they gave up a lot to get Stafford so the locker room expects a SB

49ers...Jimmy is under pressure, this may motivate him and he will probably show up at his best. Bosa was a big loss but also it was obvious Bucker was the glue on that D. They are still young, scrappy and well coached, just think they have the least star power in the division right now.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Wenhawk":ohrf2r5s said:
Jerhawk":ohrf2r5s said:
I voted for Arizona.

I think that Kyler is ready to put the league on notice, and I don't think our secondary has what it takes to slow their receivers down.

All four teams in the division are very good on paper. The Rams are a thorn in our side. The 49ers, when healthy, can beat anyone.

But I think Arizona, led by Kyler Murray, is ready to make the leap.

I went AZ, Losing Chandler Jones last year was a enormous hit. They have a young team that has added some good talent and will be better than last year.

Rams, has improved QB but lost out everywhere else. Donald and Ramsey is awesome but they have plenty of holes. If they don't start off hot, I can see them implode as they gave up a lot to get Stafford so the locker room expects a SB

49ers...Jimmy is under pressure, this may motivate him and he will probably show up at his best. Bosa was a big loss but also it was obvious Bucker was the glue on that D. They are still young, scrappy and well coached, just think they have the least star power in the division right now.

Depends on what you classify as a hole - we lost three good players on defense, but had replacements lined up for all three. ILB has been a hole for years.

On offense the only question mark is RG, but a third round pick we've been developing for two years is likely going to step in. Good run blocker, questionable pass protector.

Those are the only holes, and each is going to be filled by a player we've been developing or acquired in FA that was a 2nd or 3rd round pick, so there's talent there.

Either way our defense is certainly going to regress a bit - but our offense is going to explode. Akers was great down the stretch last year and looks like a franchise back. Our WRs are deeper and more explosive. OL might be better - Blythe was the weakest link.

And we're currently the youngest team in the NFL while the Cards and Niners are two of the three oldest.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AWalkerColts ... 2543011840

Cardinals were 2-4 in the division last year, and their win against Seattle was pretty fluky. They are not on the same level as the other three teams in the West.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Rams, by a nose, unless Stafford goes down for the season. Rams take 2 games over the Hawks and Cards, Split with the Niners

Niners are the most complete team, with the best backup QB in the NFCW. They will be nose and nose with the Rams for the crown, unless Stafford goes out for the season. Split with the Rams and Hawks. Take 2 over the Cards.

Seattle will be battling with Arizona for the basement, they will split the series again, and whichever team avoids the basement, it will probably be by 1 game

TraderGary

Reaction score
Definitely Rams. Number 1 defense, and the one major hole they had on offense has been filled with a very capable Mathew Stafford who I think may end up having his best year as a pro in a McVay lead offense.

The Rams are my pick to beat the Bucs in the NFC championship game and face KC in the SB.