What is the chance of Auburn jumping OSU in the polls?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
BASF":3cvxzxy5 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3cvxzxy5 said:
FSU's schedule this season has been beyond powder puff.

Duke in the ACC final won't change that either.

In fact just let the SEC & PAC12 champs play each other.

If FSU does get Auburn and we blow them out as I am pretty sure we will, the talk is going to be that Auburn had an off day and that the Seminoles wouldn't have defeated a much more talented Alabama team. I wanted Alabama to win to avoid any of the crap that is going to come from FSU being the champs this season.

More than likely the talk will be about why their rapist QB should have never seen the field, and that their seems to be a hefty amount of information coming out that the football program runs the university.

college football is getting out of control, and FSU may be the poster of it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
When Michigan State wins, all this will be moot anyway when the SEC champ plays FSU.

BASF

Reaction score
Uncle Si":ib5rk3p3 said:
More than likely the talk will be about why their rapist QB should have never seen the field, and that their seems to be a hefty amount of information coming out that the football program runs the university.

Two things: not everyone who claims to be raped have in fact been raped; in this country every person is innocent until proven guilty.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
BASF":hfpqfdsb said:
Uncle Si":hfpqfdsb said:

Two things: not everyone who claims to be raped have in fact been raped; in this country every person is innocent until proven guilty.

I didnt say he was "guilty". I said that would be the talking point. Do you disagree?

thank you for the constitutional lesson on our nations justice system as well as the definition of sexual assault (i'm sure she just made it up to get attention). College football is exactly what our Founding Fathers would be most proud of if they could see the nation they helped create today.

on second thought, college football would more than likely gloss over the issues at FSU as they typically do everything else.

edit: so Winston wont be charged. that will atleast negate any of the negative and ugly discussions surrounding the BSC game. (I wont get into whether its right/wrong or whatever... that has nothing to do with the topic)

volsunghawk

Reaction score
So, looks like Auburn's got a pretty good chance of it... War Eagle!

And yeah, I've got no illusions of Auburn beating FSU. We don't have the defense for it. But I bet we keep it relatively entertaining with Tre Mason and our O-line. Ohio State would have been a slaughter.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm picking Auburn. I think Alabama would have sleepwalked past FSU, and they got beat by Auburn. FSU is so impressive, but how much of that is a boatload of pretender competition?

Winston's a stud, but that QB from Auburn is pretty under-rated, IMO.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Malzahn has Auburn winning the big ones. When you can win big, ugly, pretty and lucky, you have a shot at beating anyone. I didn't think Auburn had the jets to keep up with the Noles, but they do, and their ball control running attack could be the difference. Marshall is very smart with both arm and legs and Mason will have ample time to recover after carrying the rock close to 50 times today.

Conversely, the Noles have a great passing game and also run very well. Auburn isn't your typical SEC D and give up a hella lot of yards (and points).

Should be a great game. But it could look like Auburn vs. the Dux, too.

Latest posts