What is it that you want to see this monday night?

Cartire

Reaction score
I'd like to see a week go by where people arent clamoring over C.Mike when we have the best RB in the league already.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
had2bhawk":17agfv4o said:
I'd like to see C Michaels carry for a quarter..

That means we're up like 35-10 at the start of the 4th quarter, so I'm down with this.

I'd like to see more than 3-4 sustained drives, even if they only result in FG's. IMO too many long segments of the game with a bunch of 3 and outs.

In SD it was 3 short drives and bunch of nothing, and same with the Broncos game, the entire 2nd half of ineffective offense.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3lueg4up said:
Actually been thinking about this a lot. I really want to see Coleman make his presence known. He has been really solid(1TD) so far, but more or less invisible on TV. He is due! Same for Willson. I have been waiting for him to step up and this is his golden opportunity. I doubt we will see much, if any of Cmike this week but I am dying to see him show up and just shred. These three guys are such unknowns for an opposing defense that it could make them particularly dangerous.

Could you clarify your thoughts on Coleman? His primary role is as a FB so his presence is largely defined by blocking for other people to make plays with the occasional dump off pass. In other words, his impact won't be seen on a stat sheet.

45Hawker

Reaction score
  1. Doug Baldwin TD catch
  2. TE catch in the seam
  3. Lynch 100+ yards rushing
  4. D limits Washington O to under 250 total yards

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I want to see 60 minutes of straight up ass whooping. Shut them down and shut them up early. That and I hope nobody gets seriously hurt.

OP
OP
had2bhawk

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Cartire":3b8zvnhi said:
I'd like to see a week go by where people arent clamoring over C.Mike when we have the best RB in the league already.

I realize this but, isn't it about time to give C Michael a crack at it? I read the same posts but I'm not sure he is all that everyone makes him out to be. Let him have more than 1-2 reps and lets all see if there is anything there.

lsheldon

Reaction score
1. Percy with a return TD
2. Marshawn with 100+ on the ground +1 TD
3. Turbin or Michael's with 100+ on the ground +1 TD
4. 5+ sacks
5. 4+ turnover margin
6. Russell with 300+ passing and 3 TD's

In other words, total domination

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
1) I'd like to see the D hold a team at or under 14 points for the first time this season.

2) I'd like to see Christine Michael get 5-10 snaps and do something with them.

3) I'd really love to see the D get a couple of sacks from the edge.

4) I'd like to see the O-line stay healthy and for that matter everyone, since they are playing on that death trap of a field.

5) One last thing that will be worth watching is how the TE's hold up with Miller out. This will show how deep (or lack there of) the team is at TE and how talented Luke Wilson might be.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Basis4day":16rsz0ix said:
Evil_Shenanigans":16rsz0ix said:
Actually been thinking about this a lot. I really want to see Coleman make his presence known. He has been really solid(1TD) so far, but more or less invisible on TV. He is due! Same for Willson. I have been waiting for him to step up and this is his golden opportunity. I doubt we will see much, if any of Cmike this week but I am dying to see him show up and just shred. These three guys are such unknowns for an opposing defense that it could make them particularly dangerous.

Could you clarify your thoughts on Coleman? His primary role is as a FB so his presence is largely defined by blocking for other people to make plays with the occasional dump off pass. In other words, his impact won't be seen on a stat sheet.

From what I have seen of him this season, he has been as good as I could have hoped for. I would just like for him to be utilized a little more in the offensive scheme exactly as you have suggested with a few quick blocks/more dump off passes. I thought he was awesome in the GB game. I fully understand the FB is not the most glamorous role in football, and this on a team where glamour is not really in the cards anyway. I don't think he was really ready last year when they brought back MRob but I think he is now, and I want more! Didnt mean to sound like he was underperforming or anything.

MB12

Reaction score
Along with the obvious no injuries, a shut out

CANHawk

Reaction score
I just want to see a convincing win over a bad team. Shitty teams always seem to give us trouble. Hope nobody sees this as a night off. Thank god its prime time, cuz they do show up when they know everyone is watching...

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
5 or more sacks
2 or more interceptions
Lynch 100+ rushing yards
Wilson 70% completion
4+ receptions by Willson
less then 200 yards total offense by Washington
and no injuries