Welcome Back Christine Michael

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1sc88aah said:
Scot McCloughan did us a real solid.
If we sign C-Mike off the Skins squad, he has to get paid for 3 weeks, minimum. But they released him a day ago, meaning Seattle can sign him for a day, a week, whatever they want.

Yep. Pretty clear that this is exactly what happened. Good catch.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Prodigal son indeed. I think we should see some good competition here. this is basically a 3 game tryout for these guys hoping to prove they belong with an elite team.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1u4uq0hc said:
I didn't see that one coming. Which is also what Michael tells Wilson after a blitz.

winner

RCATES

Reaction score
I love this move. Tell me who is more hungry then C-Mike that was available? Who know's this offense better? Who has the most potential upside?

Not once did C-Mike start at RB for Seattle. Always got limited snaps behind Lynch and Turbo. Watch him go off on Sunday. :snack:

Ozzy

Reaction score
I love it and it's going to be funny when he hit a long run on Sunday. :)

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I like it... Redemption story for him and competition for Brown.

Let both compete in practice and on the field, and aee what sticks. They profile to be the same player... Athletic and fast with some ball protection issues. Both have experience in the system and the team hedges against the possibility of Lynch not being healthy enough to go.

Both probably won't be as good as Lynch and Rawls getting the tough yards. I think that will be Coleman's opportunity to lose. Yet both have that boom or bust ability to make electric plays and be dangerous in the open field. Again, that unpredictabilty of the offense scares defenses to all hell.

Team is adding lottery tickets with familarity and hoping one or both are winners.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hopefully the "Michael will come back to haunt us" crew won't be right in a roundabout way and he does something stupid that costs the team too much. It's bad for the team and those people would be right. Double loss.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm happy to have someone who is familiar with the offense.

Hopefully he remembered some of the playbook..

Blaze

Reaction score
I remember after he was drafted some were calling him the best RB drafted since AP, of course it hasn't transpired, but it's gotta be in there some where......right? Here's to hoping that we are all pleasantly surprised :thirishdrinkers:

HawkGA

Reaction score
I wonder, has anybody ever traded a player during the season, received a draft pick in compensation, and then signed that player again later that same season?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/677235917669568512[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/677235231649234944[/tweet]

Rat

Reaction score
HawkGA":3ij69xdr said:
I wonder, has anybody ever traded a player during the season, received a draft pick in compensation, and then signed that player again later that same season?
I think the Broncos received a high comp pick for Ian Gold even though he was back on their roster at the time. Closest thing I can think of.

Cartire

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3m2sn1cs said:
I like it... Redemption story for him and competition for Brown.

Let both compete in practice and on the field, and aee what sticks. They profile to be the same player... Athletic and fast with some ball protection issues. Both have experience in the system and the team hedges against the possibility of Lynch not being healthy enough to go.

Both probably won't be as good as Lynch and Rawls getting the tough yards. I think that will be Coleman's opportunity to lose. Yet both have that boom or bust ability to make electric plays and be dangerous in the open field. Again, that unpredictabilty of the offense scares defenses to all hell.

Team is adding lottery tickets with familarity and hoping one or both are winners.

The only competition really, will be on the field. They dont have padded practices anymore.

Latest posts