Webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hey Marv, was curious if the price on your season tickets have moved at all. Or did you have to do a multi-year deal with the stadium opening? Not to get off topic but I really am curious about this.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Tinyviolin[/quote]
Marvin claiming the victim role again....... sigh.........

He and his friends don't appreciate how WELL they are treated here overall.
That is unfortunate. :([/quote]

Amazing that you can't tell the difference between sympathizing with a poster and "being a victim". I know the score. I know where I am. As the mods how many peeps I've reported.

Hint: None.[/quote]

You let a lot crap slide off you, and still keep a pretty good attitude. If you say posters where taking it to far, than I'm sure they were. You need to report that crap Marvin and let the Mods take care of it.

I was just called a huge pu$$y over at vagzone. I'm a 6'5 255lb ginger,. They can't hurt me, I have no soul.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":1ezts9sh said:
Hey Marv, was curious if the price on your season tickets have moved at all. Or did you have to do a multi-year deal with the stadium opening? Not to get off topic but I really am curious about this.

Price is guaranteed to stay the same for first 3 years. Ticket prices will never go down. Only up. As much complaining as there was, I never sold one of my tix last year for less that 2.5 times what I paid for it. We'll see if that changes this year (I suspect it will).

Tab...ok man, I'm with ya that sometimes they hit pretty hard with the ban hammer on the 'zone...

but come on now...."And if I'm talking out my ass, It's because I know it's the only way you'll understand". That's a lot more than just stating facts. :D

That's a direct quote from you to a poster. If myself or Popeye said something like that...or more to the point another Niner fan who hadn't been here for nearly as long, good chance they'd be banned too.

I know how it is tho...you get hit by several peeps who say stuff far worse and then you respond in kind and get banned. Just the way it is. That's why myself and Popeye while defensive are usually very measured in how we say what we say. Not playing victim as I know someone will say...just a matter of knowing where you are.

No worries. :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TAB420":2z0w279f said:
Marvin claiming the victim role again....... sigh.........

He and his friends don't appreciate how WELL they are treated here overall.
That is unfortunate. :([/quote]

Amazing that you can't tell the difference between sympathizing with a poster and "being a victim". I know the score. I know where I am. As the mods how many peeps I've reported.

Hint: None.[/quote]

You let a lot crap slide off you, and still keep a pretty good attitude. If you say posters where taking it to far, than I'm sure they were. You need to report that crap Marvin and let the Mods take care of it.

I was just called a huge pu$$y over at vagzone. I'm a 6'5 255lb ginger,. They can't hurt me, I have no soul.[/quote]
Thanks for the chuckle..... You are almost "I'm Jimmy" in stature. What's your 40 time?

irocdave

Reaction score
Anyone protecting the toilet zone is delusional, just like the numb nuts that moderate that cesspool. The shit talked by their own ignorant fan base would be banned or shamed out of existence on most message boards. Marvin and Popeye, when you post on THIS board come across as decent NFL fans. On the cesspool, not so much and zero effort to correct your own dumb ass posters. I seriously don't get it. The cesspool boots anyone who addresses their most belligerent / ignorant / dumbest posters.

The toilet zone is the worst NFL fan website on the net, congrats to the mods for making it so. Go visit any other NFL fan forum that has any ties to that POS site and you get the same take from people. Trying to justify the lame ass moderator's ability to make that site open to opinions of others is just a flat out lie. That's not what is allowed their, kiss asses are OK unless they refute the majority of retarded post allowed by their members.

Cesspool. Great job moderators. You have a national reputation.

Marvin49

Reaction score
irocdave":xgpwvqff said:
Anyone protecting the toilet zone is delusional, just like the numb nuts that moderate that cesspool. The shit talked by their own ignorant fan base would be banned or shamed out of existence on most message boards. Marvin and Popeye, when you post on THIS board come across as decent NFL fans. On the cesspool, not so much and zero effort to correct your own dumb ass posters. I seriously don't get it. The cesspool boots anyone who addresses their most belligerent / ignorant / dumbest posters.

The toilet zone is the worst NFL fan website on the net, congrats to the mods for making it so. Go visit any other NFL fan forum that has any ties to that POS site and you get the same take from people. Trying to justify the lame ass moderator's ability to make that site open to opinions of others is just a flat out lie. That's not what is allowed their, kiss asses are OK unless they refute the majority of retarded post allowed by their members.

That's rich.

The next time I see you "correct" a Seahawk fan when in a discussion with me will be the first.

Good posters on all sites typically steer clear of the muck and don't bother getting involved. I am hardly ever on the NFL forum (on the 'zone) let alone Seahawks threads over there. If I'm gonna talk about the Seahawks, I do it respectfully and I do it here.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ms890jd said:
irocdave":3ms890jd said:

That's rich.

The next time I see you "correct" a Seahawk fan when in a discussion with me will be the first.

Good posters on all sites typically steer clear of the muck and don't bother getting involved. I am hardly ever on the NFL forum (on the 'zone) let alone Seahawks threads over there. If I'm gonna talk about the Seahawks, I do it respectfully and I do it here.

From what I've seen there, it's pretty hard to avoid the muck. Every other post has something about tearing someone's head off and crapping down there neck, or wishing that opposing teams players suffer life-threatening injuries, or heck...let's just break out the sniper rifle and take them out . Awesome how that stuff flies liberally.

Somewhat inteliigently disagree with anything 9er-related and it's :141847_bnono:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":fmoesh4t said:
Marvin49":fmoesh4t said:
irocdave":fmoesh4t said:

That's rich.

From what I've seen there, it's pretty hard to avoid the muck. Every other post has something about tearing someone's head off and crapping down there neck, or wishing that opposing teams players suffer life-threatening injuries, or heck...let's just break out the sniper rifle and take them out . Awesome how that stuff flies liberally.

Somewhat inteliigently disagree with anything 9er-related and it's :141847_bnono:

To be fair, that is the Seahawks thread on the NFL forum. Not indicative all the time of all the posters on the site...just as the Niner posts over here aren't either.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
I was just called a huge pu$$y over at vagzone. I'm a 6'5 255lb ginger,. They can't hurt me, I have no soul.[/quote]
Thanks for the chuckle..... You are almost "I'm Jimmy" in stature. What's your 40 time?[/quote]

That's funny, All friends were texting me saying just that. The Seahawk's just sign a TE bigger than you...lol. And as for my 40 time , I can drink a 40 pretty fast.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
I made a reference to the Lincoln County Regulators (1878) and they thought I was talking about a rap song.

Rob12

Reaction score
How sad that place is. I just took a look at the Graham thread and the sheer amount of ignorance made me feel sorry for them. They have zero idea how the cap works. What's even more (sadly) amusing is that they think the brain trust of PCJS is going to allow what they've worked so hard to build here to be destroyed by frivolous and careless salary cap management. The people that have been hired to oversee the Seahawks' salary cap situation were born with more cognitive consciousness than 90 percent of the posters over there possess now, as adults. Complete infantile thinking. What a sad state of affairs.

They just don't get it. Many of the posters' tears were tasty. A few of the comments made me literally laugh out loud.

We're going to lose some players due to money. That's the price of winning. But we're in a position with our core to continually reload. As an example of this, I fully believe Cary Williams will play as well, or better, than Byron Maxwell in this scheme at half the cost. That's how we do things.

Poor Niners fans.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Rob12":1xbvi1xj said:
How sad that place is. I just took a look at the Graham thread and the sheer amount of ignorance made me feel sorry for them. They have zero idea how the cap works. What's even more (sadly) amusing is that they think the brain trust of PCJS is going to allow what they've worked so hard to build here to be destroyed by frivolous and careless salary cap management. The people that have been hired to oversee the Seahawks' salary cap situation were born with more cognitive consciousness than 90 percent of the posters over there possess now, as adults. Totally infantile thinking. What a sad state of affairs.

They just don't get it. Many of the posters' tears were tasty. A few of the comments made me literally laugh out loud.

We're going to lose some players due to money. That's the price of winning. But we're in a position with our core to continually reload. As an example of this, I fully believe Cary Williams will play as well, or better, than Byron Maxwell in this scheme at half the cost. That's how we do things.

Poor Niners fans.

As entertaining as that thread can be, their "where will we finish in the NFCW" and "are we headed back to the dark ages" poll threads are better. You really do need to venture into the Niner specific threads to see how much that fan base has collapsed on itself.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
TAB420":3348mixj said:
Ambrose83":3348mixj said:
I had never been on that site until today.. made account and posted a few replies.. that place is something for sure.

Did you get banned yet Ambrose?

How did you like Black24Razors poetic and well thought out post, and I quote "Tab420 was such a huge pu$$y....LOL." If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times, cousins should'nt date......

Yes lol 3 posts.. none rude or calling anyone names, just stated that 1-2 is the 9ers record in nfc championship in the last 15 years or so and they might remember that before making fun of our sb record. Then I stated it's going to be a tough sesson with all the players they lost etc... suddenly I'm trolling abd the mod says .net would be proud... and banned.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Funny, I just went there to peruse a little and found tab420's ban.

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by tab420:
I'm dim witted, but you can't backup any of your remarks with facts or stats, then you attack with name calling. And if I'm talking out my ass, It's because I know it's the only way you'll understand.

Bay2Bay9erAllday: And that does it, adios.

image: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/image ... /rotfl.gif

image: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/image ... ys/bye.gif

Pretty much exactly what I posted earlier.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Pretty light stuff. Like I said, they were being harmless also. Some of the things posted about me after was worse than any of what lead to me getting baned, but O-well. I've noticed a real "mob mentality" over there, I'm surprised the mods let the one way name calling and personal attacks go on. It's one thing to allow bantering back and forth, but that's not whats going on there.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Getting banned from there should be worn as a badge of honour. I think I'd rather kill myself than be accepted on plebzone.

As a non Whiner the only way you can stay there is to sell yourself and your team out. Sod that.

If you are accepted there it's like admitting you fail at life. It must kill them that we are superior to them in every way and it helps you understand why they are so angry. Their beloved organisation is so full of fail that if they were a dog it would be humane to put them down. We are left watching the poor mutt claw at his own chain, covered in it's own faeces and rescue is a long way away while it stays faithful to the owner who treats it so badly. Just like the dog we have to watch Whiners stay faithful to an organisation that thinks they are stupid.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3m74xpp9 said:
Getting banned from there should be worn as a badge of honour. I think I'd rather kill myself than be accepted on plebzone.

As a non Whiner the only way you can stay there is to sell yourself and your team out. Sod that.

If you are accepted there it's like admitting you fail at life. It must kill them that we are superior to them in every way and it helps you understand why they are so angry. Their beloved organisation is so full of fail that if they were a dog it would be humane to put them down. We are left watching the poor mutt claw at his own chain, covered in it's own faeces and rescue is a long way away while it stays faithful to the owner who treats it so badly. Just like the dog we have to watch Whiners stay faithful to an organisation that thinks they are stupid.

You are correct,

From Zaghawk:
Well it depends. Harbaugh/York/Baalke didn't mesh, that much is known for sure. The next question though is what is the vision for Tomsula/Baalke/York. It really takes 2-3 years to find out that answer. Let's not forget PC/JS didn't look too hot those first two years, and had that third year resulted in another 7-9 or 8-8 season. I'm pretty sure PC's job would have been in jeopardy the following year. Niners are definitely in revamp mode, so it'll be interesting to see how things run. At least they have a franchise QB (at least I think so) and that's like half the battle.

The bolded and underlined are what jump out to me. I thought I was reading a 9er fan post until I noticed the "You have" then I relooked.

I generally like Zag but some of his posts on the webzone are embarrasing and blatantly sucking up.

Does anyone believe Pete and JS were ever in danger or that the 7-9 seasons didn't still show significant improvement from what he took over? Comments like the one I underlined are the ones that you could only formulate that opinion if you either weren't paying attention or your to new to the fanbase to remember how competitive those 7-9 teams wereven with the massive turn over and having Tjack as our starter, I remember telling friends who didn't watch very much to pay attention, even with the records we had it was blatantly obvious to me there was something special brewing at the Vmack.

That really is the difference. We have livinginhawktown (something like that) who is constantly trolling and insulting. As well as others who don't suck up to this website and pretty loosly speak their mind. Constantly in arguments with the Seahawks posters on and on and yet they haven't been banned.

On the Webzone you either suck up or you are gone. They are not interested in conversation, facts or even truth. You make a comment that is even slightly derogatory (even in response to much worse) and you are gone while the instigator remains.

Sorry to Zag and Lisa but I have lost respect for both of them. They may be liked on the zone but is it worth your dignity? At very least be honest. I know Zag knows better than his comment above.

Laloosh

Reaction score
No need to call zag out on this. Not a fan of your post. He's entitled to his opinions.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Laloosh":yhw8575f said:
No need to call zag out on this. Not a fan of your post. He's entitled to his opinions.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as are you and myself but that is kind of my point. I have read enough of his posts that I don't believe Zaghawk actually believes Pete's job was ever or would have been, in jeopardy. So is he stating an opinion or making posts that he knows the webzone posters would like to hear?

I'm not slamming Zag, he is a good poster and level headed but I do believe he goes a little out of his way on the Webzone to fit in.

You are making part of my point though too. One of the reasons things don't get out of hand here on .net are because we hold each other accountable. Just like you calling my previous post out. I think Zaghawk plays within the webzone rules (as does Lisa) to fit in over there. If he's OK with that then cool but there is nothing wrong with pointing it out. Especially when it is in line with the current conversation.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ and plenty of people on the webzone say the exact same thing about Marv's posting here. What of it? They'd no doubt be saying the same thing about me too if I posted more there. And even if true, Zag and Lisa STILL get the wild eyed ranting treatment by some there; you know, like exactly what you do with Marvin and I. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts