Not open for further replies.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":54ulbbx0 said:
Sports Hernia":54ulbbx0 said:
Popeyejones":54ulbbx0 said:
The_Z_Man":54ulbbx0 said:
LOL

Could you imagine if our mods were like Webzone mods?

I'm glad we at least let our niner fans stand up and defend their team. Over there the few Seahawk posters they allow to type are pretty much asked to drop their drawers, bend over, and try to look happy about it. :roll:

Zaghawk and LisaTwelve both regularly defend the Seahawks, as much or more than Marvin and I defend the 9ers here.

And they got trolled mercilessly, and the 9ers fans who troll them get banned repeatedly.

Heck, those two level-headed and quality Hawks posters are probably responsible for more bannings at the Webzone than all other people combined.

If you troll there you get banned. If you troll here you don't. It's not that complicated.

Also worth saying that having like, been on the Internet before, that trolls who get banned (repeatedly :lol: ) insist that they weren't trolling and are actually victims isn't that interesting to me. Whatevs. If I had to give a nickle every time someone made that claim but got a dime every time it turned out to be BS I'd be a billionaire.
I know that if I posted in the way you, Marv, and living do here as a Hawks fan over there I wouldnt last more than 2 weeks.
I read a lot over there and have asked some of the folks here that used to post there why they don't and they say they got banned for some real petty crap. But, whatever.....It's your home board so I can see why you are eager to defend it at all costs.

Lies. look at his post count here, he's a RED headed stepchild now.
Touché! :)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":1pwqzr3n said:
TAB420":1pwqzr3n said:
Exactly, It goes like this. They say something neg against Seattle. You defend with facts or stats, they insult or call names than you defend yourself with about 25% of the aggression that you were attacked with...Banned. And the vagzone thinks they win.

I don't doubt it...

...but should be noted that Popeye and myself deal with pretty much the exact same thing here from particular posters

Oh cry me a river.

Tinyviolin

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
I'm a Ram fan but feel I don't get slammed because of my title. It actually does help a ton to talk on a opposing board with a title that is accepted. They dint get angry off the bat.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
I was just told that ChipDouglas510 was trolling over here and went back to the vagzone crying about this thread.....Regulators, mount up...lol

Here's the heated part after I was called dense and dim-witted...lol

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
You are right, your dim-wittedness does bring a smile to my face. So thank you for continuing to talk out of your ass

I'm dim witted, but you can't backup any of your remarks with facts or stats, then you attack with name calling. And if I'm talking out my ass, It's because I know it's the only way you'll understand.

And I was banned, This was nothing, even on their part. I consider this friendly bantering, even the names they called me or what they wrote about me was harmless. Things must be pretty bad over there.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Marvin49":3mih9eyz said:
TAB420":3mih9eyz said:
Exactly, It goes like this. They say something neg against Seattle. You defend with facts or stats, they insult or call names than you defend yourself with about 25% of the aggression that you were attacked with...Banned. And the vagzone thinks they win.

I don't doubt it...

...but should be noted that Popeye and myself deal with pretty much the exact same thing here from particular posters.

...We've actually been told by one in particular that said they'd rub out face in feces if they saw us in real life. LOL.

Yo Marv, please use your report function when stuff like that happens.
We don't/can't see everything but won't tolerate threats of RL violence.
Unless of course it's an obvious joke.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":12dnbvgm said:
TAB420":12dnbvgm said:

I don't doubt it...

...but should be noted that Popeye and myself deal with pretty much the exact same thing here from particular posters.

...We've actually been told by one in particular that said they'd rub out face in feces if they saw us in real life. LOL.

In some cultures this is a sign of endearment..... :sarcasm_off:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":33r7qjkq said:
shawnsim":33r7qjkq said:
theENGLISHseahawk":33r7qjkq said:
How did they respond to the Jimmy Graham trade?

Its divided between omg the Hawks are in the Super Bowl again and: How in the hell are these guys making cap space?

On the salary cap end it's simple:

Because we don't overpay for mediocre or worse talent.

Steve Johnson was a what? 3rd for 4th stringer on the 49ers and he was going to earn 6 million before he got cut!!!!!!

That's the price of our #1 and #2 receivers (Baldwin and Kearse) combined.

We pay our pedestrians like pedestrians, they pay theirs like pro-bowlers.

And please don't even link webzone. I mean they are ALWAYS wrong. You'd think they'd be right sometimes just by blind luck, but nope!

They're posting here calling us the 1-2's for our superbowl record in the last decade, like this is a major insult.

Funny they should SAY THAT since it is identical to their 1-2 record in NFC Championship games in the last decade!!!
Well 1-2 is still better than 0-1, like the Kraepper is. Show me a picture with Kraepper holding up a Lombardi trophy after a Super Bowl.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":nleqxbzm said:
Marvin49":nleqxbzm said:
TAB420":nleqxbzm said:

I don't doubt it...

...but should be noted that Popeye and myself deal with pretty much the exact same thing here from particular posters

Oh cry me a river.

Tinyviolin
Marvin claiming the victim role again....... sigh.........

He and his friends don't appreciate how WELL they are treated here overall.
That is unfortunate. :(

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1r0gygth said:
I love how a bunch of posters in that thread say we're lucky not to have cap problems.

Since when is managing the cap a matter of LUCK for any GM? Ha. Also, notice how all of our big contracts are pretty evenly spread out. We don't mortgage the back end as much as virtually all the other teams do. It gives you more freedom years later. We also like to make guys easy to cut after a couple of years in terms of dead cap hits.

They're going to be extremely confused as to how we're still doing this AFTER we pay Wilson, even though the answer's right in front of their eyes.
They are too dense to figure it out. They were claiming 2 years ago that Seattle would be in "cap hell" by now and how the team would be in rebuild mode, and how they were "one year ahead of us" in waiting for players to get paid blah blah blah....

There was no way Seattle would be able to re-sign Sherm, Earl, Kam, Lynch, Wilson (pending), Wags (pending) etc etc......But to their defense, they are basing their opinions off their experiences with their GM, and not a mastermind like JS.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3gxnu6v5 said:
TAB420":3gxnu6v5 said:
You can't even debate over there now. It had to be the weakest ban of all time. Than again we talking about the Vagzone.
Vagzone...good one!!!!!
That's an insult to that wonderful body part.

A

Anonymous

Sherman4Prez":2k1yuh3m said:
I'm a Ram fan but feel I don't get slammed because of my title. It actually does help a ton to talk on a opposing board with a title that is accepted. They dint get angry off the bat.

Well, if you are a Ram in Hawk clothing...

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Popeye is way off in his comparisons of the two sites.

On the webzone you can get banned for using facts. That is not an exaggeration.If you use facts to support your viewpoint and they don't favor them, you will be gone. They are not interested in conversation or reality there.

Stuff that would get you blasted for over here will often get props for there. One poster talked about how he went to a Seahawks game and bullied some Seahawks fans, had sex with his wife in the bathroom and then took a shit in the sink. How do you think that would go over here? That guy would get blasted if not banned but over there he was repeatedly congratulated and told what a hero he was. I did not see a single 9er poster so much as call him out on it even though his story was obviously made up. This is no exaggeration either. Several posters actually posted "you are my hero".

In defense of the old time niner fans though, I think many have decided to either go away or just remain silent. That organization even when it was winning, were constantly embarrassing their fans. Between Jimmys sideline antics, Kaep's antics and all the arrests and now a complete implosion. I think what most of what your reading over there is young fans that are dealing with jealousy and frustration. The biggest problem I see is the mods do a horrible job of trying to keep things under control. They do more to perpetuate the problem than to stop it and the end result is a loss of the good fans.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
RichNhansom":wqimut9i said:
Popeye is way off in his comparisons of the two sites.

On the webzone you can get banned for using facts. That is not an exaggeration.If you use facts to support your viewpoint and they don't favor them, you will be gone. They are not interested in conversation or reality there.

Stuff that would get you blasted for over here will often get props for there. One poster talked about how he went to a Seahawks game and bullied some Seahawks fans, had sex with his wife in the bathroom and then took a shit in the sink. How do you think that would go over here? That guy would get blasted if not banned but over there he was repeatedly congratulated and told what a hero he was. I did not see a single 9er poster so much as call him out on it even though his story was obviously made up. This is no exaggeration either. Several posters actually posted "you are my hero".

In defense of the old time niner fans though, I think many have decided to either go away or just remain silent. That organization even when it was winning, were constantly embarrassing their fans. Between Jimmys sideline antics, Kaep's antics and all the arrests and now a complete implosion. I think what most of what your reading over there is young fans that are dealing with jealousy and frustration. The biggest problem I see is the mods do a horrible job of trying to keep things under control. They do more to perpetuate the problem than to stop it and the end result is a loss of the good fans.

You hit the nail on the head. A guy over at one of the other sports forum put it this way, "It's less of a sports forum and more like Germany in the 40's." Harsh, but I get his point.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3grsu378 said:
-The Glove-":3grsu378 said:
TAB420":3grsu378 said:
You can't even debate over there now. It had to be the weakest ban of all time. Than again we talking about the Vagzone.
Vagzone...good one!!!!!

Very true. They call us .nut, so I thought it fitting. I would rather have nuts than a vag, but I would rather play with vag than nuts....Damn you for making me re-think this...lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TAB420":b6kew4do said:
Sports Hernia":b6kew4do said:
-The Glove-":b6kew4do said:
TAB420":b6kew4do said:
Vagzone...good one!!!!!

Very true. They call us .nut, so I thought it fitting. I would rather have nuts than a vag, but I would rather play with vag than nuts....Damn you for making me re-think this...lol
I'm just here to help. 8)

Ambrose83

Reaction score
I had never been on that site until today.. made account and posted a few replies.. that place is something for sure.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Ambrose83":2v6174c9 said:
I had never been on that site until today.. made account and posted a few replies.. that place is something for sure.

Did you get banned yet Ambrose?

How did you like Black24Razors poetic and well thought out post, and I quote "Tab420 was such a huge pu$$y....LOL." If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times, cousins should'nt date......

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2vq3hn2c said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2vq3hn2c said:
Marvin49":2vq3hn2c said:
TAB420":2vq3hn2c said:

I don't doubt it...

Oh cry me a river.

Tinyviolin
Marvin claiming the victim role again....... sigh.........

He and his friends don't appreciate how WELL they are treated here overall.
That is unfortunate. :(

Amazing that you can't tell the difference between sympathizing with a poster and "being a victim". I know the score. I know where I am. As the mods how many peeps I've reported.

Hint: None.

Status
Not open for further replies.