Webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
TAB420":2mur15ao said:
All I know is, I have heard you and Marvin argue points many of times here, that would have got us banned there. Their a bunch of sensitive bitches.

Yeah, and many people here regularly reply to non-objectionable and level-headed posts that Marvin and I make with personal attacks, and sometimes don't even bother pretending to be posting on a topic at all (they just post about us), and the equivalent 9ers fans who do that to Zaghawk and Lisa on the Webzone get banned all the time too.

I prefer it this way (no surprise, I post here and don't really post there), but it's not like it's some one-sided thing over there. They take discussion of posters and not topics VERY SERIOUSLY. They take trolling over there VERY SERIOUSLY. I prefer it here, but repeatedly playing stupid to that simple fact while getting banned over and over again is really a parlor trick I'm that impressed by.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there are some Hawks fans who are used to the norms here who end up getting swept up in the net over there, just as it shouldn't surprise anyone that there's an equally large (and, let's be honest, much larger group) of people who go there, troll, get banned for trolling, come back here presenting themselves as victims and others as too sensitive, and have been through this process at least SEVERAL times over there.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3hqm2pwz said:
How did they respond to the Jimmy Graham trade?

I just went over there and looked, a lot of F bombs, and a lot of ''how can they afford him?" crying.

I'm on page 11, wow they're obsessed with our salary cap. It's like the salary cap is their deity they're worshiping to save them from us.

Aztec sacrifice

Laloosh

Reaction score
Popeye, I can appreciate that you see it differently than we do but it really just comes down to grabbing your ankles over there or not catching a mod on their period.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1fs0z7y9 said:
TAB420":1fs0z7y9 said:
All I know is, I have heard you and Marvin argue points many of times here, that would have got us banned there. Their a bunch of sensitive bitches.

and the equivalent 9ers fans who do that to Zaghawk and Lisa on the Webzone get banned all the time too.

I prefer it this way (no surprise, I post here and don't really post there), but it's not like it's some one-sided thing over there. They take discussion of posters and not topics VERY SERIOUSLY. They take trolling over there VERY SERIOUSLY.

Young2rice says hi.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":2mmujl2c said:

Can't really deny that.

Larger population of posters tho so mods much quicker with the ban hammer.

Brahn

Reaction score
.net - America

webzone - North Korea

Where would you rather be?

Marvin49

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":9tm2maf7 said:
Popeyejones":9tm2maf7 said:
The_Z_Man":9tm2maf7 said:
LOL

Could you imagine if our mods were like Webzone mods?

I'm glad we at least let our niner fans stand up and defend their team. Over there the few Seahawk posters they allow to type are pretty much asked to drop their drawers, bend over, and try to look happy about it. :roll:

Zaghawk and LisaTwelve both regularly defend the Seahawks, as much or more than Marvin and I defend the 9ers here.

And they got trolled mercilessly, and the 9ers fans who troll them get banned repeatedly.

Heck, those two level-headed and quality Hawks posters are probably responsible for more bannings at the Webzone than all other people combined.

If you troll there you get banned. If you troll here you don't. It's not that complicated.

Also worth saying that having like, been on the Internet before, that trolls who get banned (repeatedly :lol: ) insist that they weren't trolling and are actually victims isn't that interesting to me. Whatevs. If I had to give a nickle every time someone made that claim but got a dime every time it turned out to be BS I'd be a billionaire.

I'm sorry that's just a load of crap. Zaghawk and LisaTwelve "defend", ha ha ha! Sure they do. What they do is mildly and meekly point out a contrary point, take a load of abuse and a pile of comments about sea***** and smile about it.

They aren't allowed to say even 10% of what you and Marvin say. Are you kidding me?

I don't really pay attention so can't comment directly...

...but one thing I would say is that while I do defend the Niners (a lot), I never really say much about Seattle or anyone on the roster. I have a feeling that would get me hit with that hammer much quicker.

I'm pretty careful about what I say and how I say it.

That said, I can't deny the 'zone bans much faster, but they also have ALOT more trolls...and they aren't just enemy fans. You should see how much crap I get over there for posting here...as if I'm a Seahawk fan or something.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Exactly, It goes like this. They say something neg against Seattle. You defend with facts or stats, they insult or call names, than you defend yourself with about 25% of the aggression that you were attacked with...Banned. And the vagzone thinks they win.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":351kyjfb said:
Exactly, It goes like this. They say something neg against Seattle. You defend with facts or stats, they insult or call names than you defend yourself with about 25% of the aggression that you were attacked with...Banned. And the vagzone thinks they win.

I don't doubt it...

...but should be noted that Popeye and myself deal with pretty much the exact same thing here from particular posters.

...We've actually been told by one in particular that said they'd rub out face in feces if they saw us in real life. LOL.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":3d4vslk7 said:
TAB420":3d4vslk7 said:

Can't really deny that.

Larger population of posters tho so mods much quicker with the ban hammer.

Marv just agreed that the WebZone consists of a bunch of sensitive bitches... :179417:

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":wb4ojs98 said:
TAB420":wb4ojs98 said:
Exactly, It goes like this. They say something neg against Seattle. You defend with facts or stats, they insult or call names than you defend yourself with about 25% of the aggression that you were attacked with...Banned. And the vagzone thinks they win.

I don't doubt it...

...but should be noted that Popeye and myself deal with pretty much the exact same thing here from particular posters.

...We've actually been told by one in particular that said they'd rub out face in feces if they saw us in real life. LOL.

I'd be more worried about why these posters walk around with feces. IDK , you and Popeye speak your peace, but I always think you guys keep it respectful.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2igracoj said:
Marvin49":2igracoj said:
TAB420":2igracoj said:

I don't doubt it...

Yea but typically the posters who are asses to you are asses to fellow Seahawk fans as well. If you made a list of the posters who give you the most crap it would involve every single person who is on my ignore list... and it's pretty dang hard to make my ignore list, you really have to be a putz.

:D

Could very well be true.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
I totally think your right, and there is a few guys there that can debate subjects without being rude. But the post will be taken over shortly by all the a$$'s there, which makes up about 95% of the forum.

Laloosh

Reaction score
TAB420":3u2hqv8u said:
I totally think your right, and there is a few guys there that can debate subjects without being rude. But the post will be taken over shortly by all the a$$'s there, which makes up about 95% of the forum.

That KRS-1 person seems to call it like he sees it without the fluff. Didn't see much of him in the SEA threads back when I posted over there. Think we chatted in a Kaepernick thread at some point but hard to find posters like that in the SEA related threads. I must say however, that many more of them accidentally author posts that acknowledge SEA's talent and the way the FO runs things although it literally took their own team falling off of a cliff like LA if California were hit by a magnitude 12 earthquake.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":sypd2c6f said:

Nah...there are a lot of really good posters over there.

Prob is that there are so many in general (much larger population of posters) that at times the crazies take over the asylum. When they post, they post a lot...so gives appearance that its the majority.

When the good ones read that...they usually say nothing and move on to other topics. I for example, seldom if ever post in the Seahawks thread over there.

chris98251

Reaction score
I prefer the PM method at first and most of you still here respond well to it, those not able to read this did not, we issue warnings as well but we as a forum need outside opinions about us to spark debate and conversation, the NFL forum has been much better with the influence of fans from other teams. Sure the 49ers get a lot of topics, but they have been our biggest rival the last few years as well as been garnering a lot of hot news items, the how many days since arrest issue is pretty fun to discuss.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
TAB420":20zxuy87 said:
Wow they're some sensitive va-ja ja's over there.... :49ersmall:

As funny as your comment was they were just waiting for you to insult one of them. Not that they were not being tards to you though. Guess it's their house though.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":qm4qup5e said:
TAB420":qm4qup5e said:
Wow they're some sensitive va-ja ja's over there.... :49ersmall:

As funny as your comment was they were just waiting for you to insult one of them. Not that they were not being tards to you though. Guess it's their house though.

Yep, but I'd rather go out swinging than be force feed there Jim Jones punch. But you're right.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3lisqufd said:
The_Z_Man":3lisqufd said:
LOL

I'm glad we at least let our niner fans stand up and defend their team. Over there the few Seahawk posters they allow to type are pretty much asked to drop their drawers, bend over, and try to look happy about it. :roll:

Zaghawk and LisaTwelve both regularly defend the Seahawks, as much or more than Marvin and I defend the 9ers here.

And they got trolled mercilessly, and the 9ers fans who troll them get banned repeatedly.

Heck, those two level-headed and quality Hawks posters are probably responsible for more bannings at the Webzone than all other people combined.

If you troll there you get banned. If you troll here you don't. It's not that complicated.

Also worth saying that having like, been on the Internet before, that trolls who get banned (repeatedly :lol: ) insist that they weren't trolling and are actually victims isn't that interesting to me. Whatevs. If I had to give a nickle every time someone made that claim but got a dime every time it turned out to be BS I'd be a billionaire.
I know that if I posted in the way you, Marv, and living do here as a Hawks fan over there I wouldnt last more than 2 weeks.
I read a lot over there and have asked some of the folks here that used to post there why they don't and they say they got banned for some real petty crap. But, whatever.....It's your home board so I can see why you are eager to defend it at all costs.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":17gsasqn said:
Popeyejones":17gsasqn said:
The_Z_Man":17gsasqn said:
LOL

I know that if I posted in the way you, Marv, and living do here as a Hawks fan over there I wouldnt last more than 2 weeks.
I read a lot over there and have asked some of the folks here that used to post there why they don't and they say they got banned for some real petty crap. But, whatever.....It's your home board so I can see why you are eager to defend it at all costs.

Lies. look at his post count here, he's a RED headed stepchild now.

Status
Not open for further replies.